• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks!! Actually Antonio chose the leather. I was a little skeptical but it turned out great!

I really like the design. I think it’s an interpretation of the design from John Lobb - St Crepin 2009.

Yah, it is. I have the 09 Crepin and love it, but I think Antonio’s variation is somehow more coherent and versatile. Less avant- garde. The 09 with its softer oval curves really sort of screams “orange peel.”

The grain is subtle enough just to add a hint of depth, and is wonderfully antiqued.

Love it!

Last edited:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks!! Actually Antonio chose the leather. I was a little skeptical but it turned out great!

I really like the design. I think it’s an interpretation of the design from John Lobb - St Crepin 2009.

By the way which last is it on? And how do you size it?

supern0va

Reaction score
By the way which last is it on? And how do you size it?

I believe it’s chisel2, which I already have a pair of. I wear it in the same size as the AM round last - UK6.5E. It’s half size up from Lobb, and same size as G&G (though I think it fits closer to UK6F G&G shoes). It’s longer and more comfortable in the toes than AM soft square. Hope this helps.

RishaStyle

Reaction score
I believe it’s chisel2, which I already have a pair of. I wear it in the same size as the AM round last - UK6.5E. It’s half size up from Lobb, and same size as G&G (though I think it fits closer to UK6F G&G shoes). It’s longer and more comfortable in the toes than AM soft square. Hope this helps.
I visited Antonio the first week of this month to receive my test shoes and i happened to see the spiral. I must say that they are quite unique and interesting in style and colour. I have already requested Antonio to make the exact same shoe in a slightly darker shade. Are you sure the last is chisel 2 and not chisel 1?

supern0va

Reaction score
I visited Antonio the first week of this month to receive my test shoes and i happened to see the spiral. I must say that they are quite unique and interesting in style and colour. I have already requested Antonio to make the exact same shoe in a slightly darker shade. Are you sure the last is chisel 2 and not chisel 1?

:) yep it’s chisel2

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone receive the navy lazyman yet, got tracking but somehow showing going to China guess have to contact yeossal...

evangel21

Reaction score
The lazymans have arrived. Stunning pair.

IMG_20180619_185043.jpg

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
my navy lazyman is not that lazy, it's doing a very interesting round about trip, so based on the UPS tracking (assuming it's correct)

it's going from Singapore -> China -> South Korea -> Alaska -> South Korea (Yes, back to South Korea), then suppose to be delivered to me by tomorrow ish

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my navy lazyman is not that lazy, it's doing a very interesting round about trip, so based on the UPS tracking (assuming it's correct)

it's going from Singapore -> China -> South Korea -> Alaska -> South Korea (Yes, back to South Korea), then suppose to be delivered to me by tomorrow ish

South Korea is the new middle America.

wizy

Reaction score
I

Is yours in the vintage leather?

Unfortunately no. Was not in the first GMTO and not sure about the fit and quality then. Got impatient and got 2 pairs while waiting for this

evangel21

Reaction score
Unfortunately no. Was not in the first GMTO and not sure about the fit and quality then. Got impatient and got 2 pairs while waiting for this

Ahh.. Same as me then. The Hastacus remains a regret :brick:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads