• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Another Jantzen thread...

StagRaven

Reaction score
I just placed an order for my first Jantzen shirt. Specs below. Â Any replies are the responsibility of their respective posters, as I am not asking any question which would start another long Jantzen thread. Â
biggrin.gif
-Edit- Sorry guys, I meant no Jantzen bashing, &c. Comments on my choices/what you would have done differently are appreciated, as this is my first shirt. I just kinda picked what I thought would be ok and took a stab at it since everyone seems to agree that the first one is never right. Shirt Length: 35" Chest: 40" Waist: 37" Hip: 40" Shoulder: 18.5" Sleeve Length: 35.5" Neck: 16.5" Height: 71" Weight: 185 Wrist Size ( No Allowance): 7.25" Special for Thicker Watch: Left Hand 1/4" Bigger Shirt Fitting: Medium (6"-8" Allowance) Share of Shoulder: Regular Shoulder Shade of Body: Normal Shade Material Item: End & End Material Material Number: Number #14, Please Select Material Number Materail Number: Please Select Material Number Collar Style: Collar Style # 9, (Simi Rounded) Collar Stay: Removable Collar Stay Interlining: Regular Tie space: 1/8" (Standard) Back Height: 1 1/2" (Standard) Stitching for Collar & Cuff: No Stitching (Fashionable) Collar Point: 2 3/4" (Standard) Color of Button Hole and Button Thread: Self Colour Cuff Style: French Cuff Style #4D (Round) Contract Collar: Self Collar & Cuff Cuff Height: 3" (Long) Pocket Style : Select one Number of Pocket: No Pocket Front Placket: Plain Front Width of Placket: 1 3/8 (Our Standard) Sleeve: Long Sleeve Sleeves **** Â Extra Button: Without Sleeves **** Extra Buttons Shirt Tail: Regular Tail Shoulder Pleat: Middle Box Pleat Select one: Without Split Yoke Gusset Triangle Color: Jantzen *J* initial white triangular piece. Button Seclections:: Gray 3.4mm thickness Trocas Buttons Monogram Style: Monogram Style #16 Monogram Placing: Inside the Yoke Initial: jian ren Monogram Color: Light Gray

StagRaven

Reaction score
Didn't mean to scare everyone off; poor choice of wording, I guess.
confused.gif
Should be all-right now.

Alias

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jantzen gives an astounding value for the money. So far, I have failed to find a capable shirtmaker here in Seoul that can deliver the quality product that Jantzen does, at the same price.

I am SO going to place a huge order. I need this stuff badly.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm not sure I like the material or the "J" gusset, but the shirt's not for me now is it. Regarding the material, I'm cautious when it comes to ordering anything with an especially unusual color. I don't think the color of the materials reproduces very well on-line.

The "J" gusset is fine, but in my mind is odd for a bespoke shirt. It should be a "stagraven" shirt. Well, maybe if your name begins with a J...

Let us know when your shirt arrives. It will be interesting to see how quickly Ricky keeps up after the New Year clearout. I ordered two shirts today myself.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads