1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Another Jantzen Problem

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by scnupe7, Dec 14, 2004.

1. scnupe7

scnupe7 Senior member

I placed an order with Ricky in late August. I still haven't received my shirt, but I saw that my credit card was charged on 11/26/04. I emailed Ricky to find out when he sent the shirt and he claims he sent the shirt on 9/16/04. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

2. Henry Boogers

Henry Boogers Senior member

After 70 views let me be the first to add that, no, I haven't had that problem. Try calling him to discuss it, it might have been made and shipped at the end of November and went into the the great abyss at customs (from which most items return).

3. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

I have never ordered from Ricky, but if indeed the shirt was sent when your CC was charged, then it is possible that it is stuck in customs, and since it is the holiday shopping season, it may be there for quite some time. Not trying to add to your frustration, just that I have had similar problems receiving international goods at this time of the year.

Jon.

4. scnupe7

scnupe7 Senior member

But, why would he ship the shirt on 9/16 and charge my card on 11/26?

5. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

he does that.

it created some confusion with me because i thought he was charging me for a shirt i hadn't ordered.

6. scnupe7

scnupe7 Senior member

Originally Posted by scnupe7,14 Dec. 2004, 2:39
    he does that. it created some confusion with me because i thought he was charging me for a shirt i hadn't ordered.
    So was there a lapse of over two months between the time he says he shipped them to the time you were billed for them?

7. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

(matadorpoeta @ 14 Dec. 2004, 7:28)
    he does that. it created some confusion with me because i thought he was charging me for a shirt i hadn't ordered.
    So was there a lapse of over two months between the time he says he shipped them to them time you were billed for them?
    Yes, for all three of my shirt purchases so far, I was billed several weeks (although never quite two months) after the shirt was shipped.

8. novalis

novalis Senior member

Just received my first shirt in the mail from Ricky today (12/14/04). I faxed the order in late October and haven't been billed yet. Extremely pleased with it - needs one little adjustment in the sleeve but that's it. It also probably helped that I sent in a sample shirt to copy.