• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ADIDAS Thread

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I only really like the blk/wht colorways for the most part so that is pretty much the only colorway I was interested in wearing.

I think production numbers are limited on it too, mean NMDs are produced in much bigger numbers iirc and those still required a good amount of legwork to get a pair so I am not holding my breathe even if another colorway I like comes out.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
adidas Originals EQT Support 93/17
(boost overload?)

adidas-originals-eqt-support-93-17-closer-look-00001.jpg

adidas-originals-eqt-support-93-17-closer-look-2.jpg

adidas-originals-eqt-support-93-17-closer-look-5.jpg

adidas-originals-eqt-support-93-17-first-look-01.jpg

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am really digging the Y3 Sport Line, I just wish the line had more item and it wasn't so expensive.

sport hood looks awesome, something @rais needs

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm almost 6'0" probably 5'11" and a 1/2 and 175 lbs should I go with medium or large in Tiro training pants?

Brad Pitt

Reaction score

I'm almost 6'0" probably 5'11" and a 1/2 and 175 lbs should I go with medium or large in Tiro training pants?

If that ass and thigh thick then get a large. If not a medium would be fine. The tiros are probably my favourite workout pants. Generous thigh and seat room with a strong taper below the knee. They've been through many washes and don't seem to deteriorate.

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If that ass and thigh thick then get a large. If not a medium would be fine. The tiros are probably my favourite workout pants. Generous thigh and seat room with a strong taper below the knee. They've been through many washes and don't seem to deteriorate.

Thank you I will get the large. Don't want them THAT skinny.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
those EQT Support 93/17 were impossible to get as usual

crazy at how much boost Adidas is pumping out these days and almost all of them sell out instantly

it's like there's a handful of different releases a week

philmo84

Reaction score

those EQT Support 93/17 were impossible to get as usual

crazy at how much boost Adidas is pumping out these days and almost all of them sell out instantly

it's like there's a handful of different releases a week

seriously. it seems like theres new nmd cw's every and they all sell out instantly.

the white mountaineering 93/17 are probably going to be impossible to get at retail.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
EQTs sitting in the stores near me. Would be a different story if Kanye was spotted wearing 'em :marchal:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is it the eqt boosts that's sitting?

I think most are waiting/looking for the boost version.

Regular EQTs usually sits, even the nicer ones that's come out recently.

I tried 'em on the though (non-boost version) and the heel to toe drop felt too drastic, forefoot cushion felt almost non-existent.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads