• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adam Giambrone for Mayor

Exit English

Reaction score
On a side note, every time I see his last name written out I think of The Rock and how he used to call everyone a little jabroni.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phildo
20091231_now_giambrone_gay02b.jpg

Originally Posted by audiophilia
20091231_giambrone_not_gay3b.jpg

lol

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As long as it's not Barbara Hall, I don't care who it is.

You have any dealings with the commission?

MrGimpy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ersatzmoe
Everybody loves him cause he's young. I like the old cabinet member, what's his name?

Are you thinking of George Smitherman? He may be the best choice at this point, sadly.

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrGimpy
Are you thinking of George Smitherman? He may be the best choice at this point, sadly.

The guy who was in charge of the Ministry of Health during the period of time that eHealth lost billions? No, thanks. He's a slippery snake too, the Minister of Health had to resign when the eHealth scandal hit, yet everything happened during Smitherman's reign. He also made that dumbass comment that Giambrone should resign as TTC Chair. This moron obviously doesn't understand this isn't question period at Queen's Park, it's municipal politics, if he keeps going down the attack route he won't do well and will just endear more people to Giambrone's charm.

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just in he gallery cheering on Mark and Ezra.

If Ezra ever wants to write a second book I've got more material in my desk. LOL.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the guys a *****. he never apologised about anything and how **** the ttc is yet two days before hes going to run he comes on the radio to say how sorry he is about things that have been going on in the ttc and that he understands why people are angry. how stupid does he think we are.

5tan

Reaction score
Just heard about the scandal thing, hilarious.....

Not that it would have any impact on my vote.

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The last 48 hours in Toronto have been very interesting indeed.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LVoer

and hilarious.

What a ******* goof.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LVoer

I tend to think it's more depressing than interesting but I'm glad Giambrone is out of the race.

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to know why the girl is still silent. She is obviously looking for fame and fortune, after all she single handedly sunk the mayoral campaign of one of the most recognized and well liked city counsellors in the city. The fact she hasn't spoken out yet suggests she is busy negotiating the price for an exclusive interview with one of the papers. It was obvious the moment this story broke she had been planning this for a while in an attempt to get her modelling career off the ground, but I think she needs to go public with an interview to really put get herself out there.

genkav

Reaction score
Giambrone is really curling up into a ball right now. I think it was a case of accomplishing way too much too fast. He's done a terrible job with the TTC, and I think he just bit off more than he could chew.

He's "partner" sure does look like a good public relations sidekick.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads