• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A man with, Phil Spector hair

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today late morning at Sant Am.....s, on the West side (lower ) I enjoyed a gelato and, espresso next to a man with, Phil Spector hair but, perhaps better kept and not wall of afro, insane . He spoke to, a man wearing an open shirt and, large wooden beads with, an Italian accent looking from, the North named, Nikolaus . Afte, the waitress said they call him, Na-na-Nico. I drank 3 , espressos in a hope, to gather the, details as to their profession, and general philosphy although in, the end I was transfixed on, a woman with a baby drinking, a Moretti. My gelatio was choco menta, and I felt some, crystalization in, the center but under the charm of, the circumstance it couldn't, be more smooth . I will go there the, same hour next week to gather another, report and dispose of it, here.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to this series of masterpiece.

Krishna Vaclava

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vaclava krishna
Today late morning at Sant Am.....s, on the West side (lower ) I enjoyed a gelato and, espresso next to a man with, Phil Spector hair but, perhaps better kept and not wall of afro, insane . He spoke to, a man wearing an open shirt and, large wooden beads with, an Italian accent looking from, the North named, Nikolaus . Afte, the waitress said they call him, Na-na-Nico. I drank 3 , espressos in a hope, to gather the, details as to their profession, and general philosphy although in, the end I was transfixed on, a woman with a baby drinking, a Moretti. My gelatio was choco menta, and I felt some, crystalization in, the center but under the charm of, the circumstance it couldn't, be more smooth . I will go there the, same hour next week to gather another, report and dispose of it, here.

Well this sounds like a fascinating story and I often do wonder how many people we come across in our mundane moments of life do we neglect to talk to when these individuals could quickly become our best friends the gentlemen in question here seem to be perfect candidates for this experiment I advise you to recreate your scenario as best you can waiting for Mister Nikolaus and the man with the perfect locks of love atop his cranial mound and hope that someday sometime they may come back and you find yourself with two new friends who will be near and dear to you for the rest of your life is there anything that could be better the answer of course is no and I can't imagine you being disappointed in anyway well if you do partake in that experiment I would desire very much to learn of your experience and lessons gained so make exceptional haste to post in this thread or perhaps a new one your time spent engaging these individuals and soon to be BFFFLs and what was said perhaps a man date will be in the cards by say thursday or friday if you do engage in making out with them no **** keep that sort of information to yourself only conne wants to read of such exploits no one else well maybe you i don't know but that is neither here nor there but yeah please let us know what you find out there are many people dying to learn what happened ok maybe just me but still that is an audience!

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lol8[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads