• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2010 Ermenegildo Zegna Mini Gingham Spread Collar Shirt 15.5 - $39 WORN ONCE LAST CALL OR I KEEP IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
AAASpoo's Shirt Megathread

• The first to pay gets the item - NO HOLDS.
  • There is sales tax (8.625%) to any deliveries made in the state of NY. If you wish to purchase an item and live anywhere in NY, please PM me your email address and I will send you an invoice with the applicable tax
  • Prices include worldwide first class shipping unless otherwise noted

Ermenegildo Zegna mainline light mint green mini gingham shirt
This is a great summer shirt, I bought it NWT and only wore it once. Its just a little too big on me, the fit is not perfect, so passing it on to a new home. The pics make the color look a little bit more intense in color than it really is, its a great summer color, both for business and for a casual look. Tagged a 15.5, fits a little roomy, not a super slim fit. Really great lightweight cotton.
$59 NOW $49 NOW $39 OR I KEEP IT
Across pits - 22"
Sleeves from shoulder seam - 26"
Shoulder seams across - 19"
DSC_0772.jpg

DSC_0774.jpg

DSC_0775.jpg

DSC_0777.jpg

Simmonot Godard Chambray shirting fabric from ASW
I picked this up from Will at ASW after it was waitlisted forever, with the intention of making some MTM/Bespoke shirts, but Im not getting around to that anytime soon, and I would rather see it go to a good home. This is a forum favorite for fabrics, and I can see why. Completely luxurious. I purchased 2 meters for $110, which is still the going price on ASW. I only took it out of the pouch to take pics of, and Im selling it at an obvious loss just to move it.
SOLD

SEE THESE ITEMS IN MY LINKED THREADS:
DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0692.jpg

DSC_0688.jpg

DSC_0648.jpg

DSC_0684.jpg

DSC_0678.jpg

DSC_0674.jpg

DSC_0666.jpg

DSC_0661.jpg

DSC_0656.jpg

DSC_0698.jpg

DSC_0772.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

DSC_0770.jpg

DSC_0187-1.jpg

DSC_0747.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0766.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

Attachments

• 2.5-SALE.jpg
    2.5-SALE.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very clever with the Star!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads