• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New antique brown shoe from Koronya

MarcellHUN

Reaction score
I just finished this made-to-measure shoe for one of my clients. The sole is hand-stitched, the shoe is pure handmade - like all the others from my workshop.
I hope you like it, even the photo is not so professional.

You can look the making procedure here:
(maybe someone didn't see yet)

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MarcellHUN
I just finished this made-to-measure shoe for one of my clients. The sole is hand-stitched, the shoe is pure handmade - like all the others from my workshop.
I hope you like it, even the photo is not so professional.

You can look the making procedure here:
(maybe someone didn't see yet)

I like it as well. It has a nice deep gloss shine to it.
Is it like that for real or just via the pictures?

Also the tip of the shoe is in a darker hue than the rest of it.
This reminds me of what Neil Barrett was doing a few seasons ago in having normal brown shoes but black tip.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
i love this shoe, i wish i can have it..

classicderby.jpg

is this rtw shoe?
how much is this one?

MarcellHUN

Reaction score
Basically it is an RTW, but as I don't have so much capacity, I just made it to measure. I didn't manipulate the photo to achieve this shine, just clear the background. So it is real. I will find a close up picture.

kali77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoe
i love this shoe, i wish i can have it..

classicderby.jpg

is this rtw shoe?
how much is this one?

From there website:

RTW shoes offer immediate pleasure of selecting and buying them. Our RTW shoes represents the same care and quality as every item bearing the Koronya label. Purchasing them leads you to the genuine world of Koronya Shoes.

RTW shoe prices start at 700 USD.

Our personalities vary one by one, so why should our feet be different? If RTW shoes don't fit you perfectly, a MTM would definitely be the right choice for you. First we take measures and imprints of the clients feet in order to make an individual shoe last on which the shoe will be created. We keep every last for 3 years starting from the latest order. As long as you have your own last in our workshop, you can make remote orders from our latest collection wherever you are and your shoe will arrive within a few weeks.

We also provide a shoe tree shaped exactly as your last, as to keep the shoes in the right shape for the years to come.

MTM shoe prices start at 900 USD and takes 2 months.

Bespoke shoemaking is the heritage of an ancient craftsmenship of hundred-year-old traditions.

First the shoemaker personally meets with the client, measures the client's feet, then agree on the upper pattern, leather type, last form, and many more details which will make these footwears unique.

The process of the bespoke shoe-making can take for months as we try to fulfill the wishes of special leathers, sewing patterns, finishing methods, and so on.

Bespoke shoe prices start at 1.500 USD and takes 4-5 months

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm not sure I fully understand the difference between your MTM and bespoke offerings - can you please explain? Sounds like both options require a personalized last to be made.

zatarregaza

Reaction score
Marcel,

So, about how long does it take for you to make a pair of shoes? Say you already have the measurements and the materials chosen and waiting in front of you.

MarcellHUN

Reaction score
If I have everything it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it completly done.

MTM - a ready model made to your size.
Bespoke - your own model (everything according customer's need: last, patterns, materials, methods, etc..)

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MarcellHUN
If I have everything it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it completly done.

MTM - a ready model made to your size.
Bespoke - your own model (everything according customer's need: last, patterns, materials, methods, etc..)

Understood - thank you.

MarcellHUN

Reaction score
Certainly I make a personalised last for my MTM customers. Good deal for you - good investment for me.
smile.gif
Lasts - I can select an appropriate form from my collection (approx 20 types) and modify to the customer's need. The other choice: I ask my last-maker to make an unprocessed form from wood, and I finish it as I like. And yes: I can also duplicate lasts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads