• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brand New Allen Edmonds Lexington Merlot 9.5E

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of AE Lexington in Merlot for sale in size 9.5E. These were discontinued by AE a few years ago and are very hard to find - especially in this size. As far as captoe bluchers are concerned, it's hard to beat the Lexington for dressiness, particularly in Merlot. They feature brogueing, pinking and toe medallion as well as the usual AE single oak leather sole with stout welt, rubber heel and full leather lining.

These shoes are first quality AEs, not factory seconds. They are brand new, never worn and come with the AE shoe bags (no box). Price is $150 including shipping in North America (overseas is extra). Please email or PM for paypal details.

ae1we6.jpg

ae2po7.jpg

ae3yp0.jpg

Fabro

Reaction score
I have exactly these shoes in a 9D that I bought a few years ago. They were the first real welted shoes I bought, and they've been a great workhorse pair for me. The merlot seems to work with just about everything. They're starting to develop a really nice patina, especially around the toe. I highly recommend these.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
do you know what # last the Lex is on?

It's the # 1 last.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those are very nice shoes and would be a good staple to anyone who is a 9.5.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ksm
I have exactly these shoes in a 9D that I bought a few years ago. They were the first real welted shoes I bought, and they've been a great workhorse pair for me. The merlot seems to work with just about everything. They're starting to develop a really nice patina, especially around the toe. I highly recommend these.

I agree about the color, very versatile. I wish they fit me better but I seem to have problems getting AE shoes to fit me well.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that is one of the nicer calf leathers that AE uses, and not the shoddy corrected grains that seem to be (sadly) creeping into more and more of their offerings.

It should really develop a great patina over time which would look particularly nice on that model of shoe.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bump - still available.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now taking $125 including shipping in North America for these great AE shoes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads