• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cod5.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Walton- You will get and play black-ops. Let's just crush it tonight and everyone will be happy. I just played and went 13-2 then the next game went 3-11 I got teamed killed 8 times. I was SO MAD.
The vulgarity I was spewing was poetic.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
Walton- You will get and play black-ops. Let's just crush it tonight and everyone will be happy. I just played and went 13-2 then the next game went 3-11 I got teamed killed 8 times. I was SO MAD.
The vulgarity I was spewing was poetic.

you still on? I'm going to be home in 30.

bob_gnarly

Reaction score
Playing in the day doesn't feel natural to me. I can play other games during the day but online, i feel like i have to be in the "mood" and that's just at night

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There is no one particular time where talking **** is not a good time. It's raining like a mother ****** here so it seems like night time to me.

I need Doc's, Walton's, and Gump's phone numbers. let's make this happen.

PS- Mana did you fix your x-box, bro?

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes, lets crush it tonight. we had one good game on invasion (not a shocker). we just need to keep calm. if we get the **** side, we stay on the **** side.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
yes, lets crush it tonight. we had one good game on invasion (not a shocker). we just need to keep calm. if we get the **** side, we stay on the **** side.
Invasion was awful for me. I was all alone at the convenience store with Skillz or whatever the **** his name was. Not only did I have to cover the inside of the store but also the street next to it and was constantly getting shot at from either side. When I was about to get my first killstreak he teamkilled me and by the time I respawned there were 2 enemies in the convenience store ready to blast me and I ended up going 12-10.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i always try to cover the inside of the store once they round the corner. i was a split second too late on a couple of your deaths that would have been the difference between you getting a predator and you dying. i have been going 19-1, 18-2, etc the last few time we play. I had two pavelows two nights ago, but only could use one because we ALL had pavelows when we went 7500-1000. my spot is the best in all of CoD. Left, Right, Middle are all covered.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did a few of the special ops with a friend last night. These are really enjoyable with two people. I haven't played online in 3-4 months, waiting for the next release.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ who the **** are you?

See you tonight bitches.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
^^ who the **** are you?

See you tonight bitches.

+1

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i am "sick" on that tuesday. pre-ordering through best buy, going to a midnight release. i think i have only done that for halo 2.

sidenote
i guess you can only get to level 50 now but there are 15 levels of prestige.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
Invasion was awful for me. I was all alone at the convenience store with Skillz or whatever the **** his name was. Not only did I have to cover the inside of the store but also the street next to it and was constantly getting shot at from either side. When I was about to get my first killstreak he teamkilled me and by the time I respawned there were 2 enemies in the convenience store ready to blast me and I ended up going 12-10.

I tried covering you from the window inside the embassy but every damn time I got there and went to scope in they had killed you just then and I got them a split second afterwards. I then got hit myself by guys around the tank fixated on me before i could find them. Eventually I got there quick enough and was able to set up shop before the enemies were already scoped in on the window and was able to hold that point for the rest of the game.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads