- 100% Cotton Light Weight Madras
- Hand Stitched Button-Holes
- Open Flap Chest Pockets w/ Button Accent
- Vintage Deadstock Buttons
- Hand Machine Stitched Labels (Not Embroidered)
- Denim Reinforced Side Seams
- Faux Chainstitch Runoff
- Shirts made in San Francisco, CA
- Shrinkage is Minimal
We used a great madras fabric for this shirt, we wanted something lighter in weight that can easily be worn during the warmer days. As usual the attention to detail on these is amazing and all done in San Francisco
Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing
We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.
The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here
Fok and the Styleforum Team.