We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.
STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
Styleforum.net is hosted by Styleforum.net., which qualifies as a "Service Provider" under 47 U.S.C. § 512(k)(1) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Accordingly, it is entitled to certain protections from claims of copyright infringement under the DMCA, commonly referred to as the “safe harbor” provisions. The following are Styleforum's processes regarding claims of copyright infringement relating to Styleforum.net customers, subscribers, and/or users.
To: Styleforum.net Copyright Agent
Attn: Fok-Yan Leung
205 N. Monroe St
Moscow, ID 83843
You may email the designated agent via [email protected] Please include "Claim of copyright infringement" in the subject of your email. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent.
Styleforum.net will only accept DMCA takedown notices that contain the following legally-required elements:
1. The physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or the copyright holder's agent, depending on who is sending the notice (the "Complaining Party");
2. Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed (e.g., a link to the original work or clear description of the materials allegedly being infringed upon);
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that copyrighted work, and URLs or similar information sufficient to permit us to locate that material on our websites and services;
4. Information to permit Styleforum's agent to contact you: your address, telephone number and email address;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.