This piece would be the perfect coat to wear over a blazer or a suit and the ultimate option for layering! A very functional piece without compromising style. Dump your ugly mac!
Style Number: JK12-390
The All-Weather Mil Overcoat is inspired by two of our favorite vintage US Military parkas — the M1947 and M1951 — and features several of our own reinterpreted and modified details. This coat is fully functional in wet, cold, and snowy weather, due to its ultra-warm, removable fleece liner, and tough-as-nails outer made from The Hill-Side MizuTech Waterproof Breathable Cotton.
- MizuTech waterproof, breathable cotton outer
- Removable fleece liner
- Zip front closure with button-down storm flap
- Hidden throat tab
- Collar lined with Galaxy Tweed fabric
- Ripstop cotton elbow reinforcement patches
- Drawstring at waist and hem
- Snap buttons at back allow for shortening tail
MADE IN JAPAN
- TH-S MizuTech Waterproof Breathable Cotton
- Densely woven long-staple cotton yarns swell when coming in contact with water, shrinking the fabric pores small enough (3µm) to stop water penetration, yet large enough to remain breathable.
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Fabric origin: Japan