- Jacket Size
- M 40US / 50EU
- Universal Size
Photos are mine, and of the actual jacket for sale.
The iconic Private White V.C. Twin Track is internationally recognised and revered thanks to its unique design, and unmistakable centre-front zip-out placket. The 100% cotton canvas is a complete one-off and exclusive to Private White V.C. launching after almost 2 years of intense development with a 230-year-old mill in Lancashire that is still owned and operated by its 5th generation of family weavers.
- Dramatic four pocket Twin Track biker jacket
- Removable, zip-out centre-front placket allows for layering in the cold (i.e. with the panel inserted to give an additional wrap of 4cm) and a neater silhouette (if removed), when worn snug over a piece of jersey.
- The detachable placket contains two hand-polished, two-way RIRI zips (N.B a two-way zip fastening makes it that much easier to get into cars, bikes and on to horses).
- Four external bellow pockets
- Two chest pockets with stud fastening and double stitched flaps
- Two wide-pleated stud-secure bellow pockets with envelope fastening and side-entry. These pockets are lined in the finest needlecord.
- The body is fully lined in 100% cotton (UK woven)
- Military-grade gunmetal hardware from RIRI of Switzerland
- Action-back sleeve for enhanced comfort and ease of movement.
- Two internal stud-secure jet pockets
- The collar and collar-stand have been individually eyeleted (by hand) to support four etched copper rivets and a self-fabric hanger loop.
- Robust gunmetal buckle on a double fabric belt with metal eyelets and stud-secure belt keeper
- Stud-adjustable working gauntlet cuff with full fabric inlay to keep the wind and water out
- Stud-adjustable throat latch which is lined in 100% cotton needle cord. (The throat tab can be studded on the internal facing when not needed)
- Sleeves are fully lined in a soft 100% viscose for slippage and comfort
- The outside collar is fabricated with the finest UK woven 100% cotton needlecord (designed to be super-soft against the skin when the collar is popped to the sky)
- Self-fabric drip strip along the hem (to stop any water rising up and on to the lining)
- Made in our own factory in Manchester