• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kurdo

Reaction score
I mostly stocked up on the core stuff, chinos, cargos, and a jacket or two. But yeah, any cool new pattern and I'm probably getting fomo LoL

But I try to only buy RRL on sale. Otherwise the prices are absurd to me.
I agree. I have bought new RRL pieces for up to 75% off, so not paying full retail unless it's a (limited edition) piece I really want that is running low on stock in my size.

Vinnievh92

Reaction score
I agree. I have bought new RRL pieces for up to 75% off, so not paying full retail unless it's a (limited edition) piece I really want that is running low on stock in my size.
Where can I find RRL with 75% off?

I’ve never been so good at finding sales until I discovered RRL. But 75%? Not yet!

kurdo

Reaction score
Where can I find RRL with 75% off?

I’ve never been so good at finding sales until I discovered RRL. But 75%? Not yet!

I got very lucky with a few items I got for +/- 75% off. Definitely not the rule but rather exception.

However, I am pretty successful at finding deals between -50% to -65% off.

A while ago I found a honey pot which I also posted here, Miller Collective. They had a lot of items discounted between 50% and 80%, IIRC.

I have to say I am quite good at finding deals. I have another hobby that can get costly, namely my passion for film, which includes collecting physical media (blu-ray's, 4K, vintage VHS tapes, etc.). Use price alert extension, bookmark favorite websites and pieces you're after, make good use of Google & other search engines, be up-to-date about sales, and watch this thread! :D

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got very lucky with a few items I got for +/- 75% off. Definitely not the rule but rather exception.

However, I am pretty successful at finding deals between -50% to -65% off.

A while ago I found a honey pot which I also posted here, Miller Collective. They had a lot of items discounted between 50% and 80%, IIRC.

I have to say I am quite good at finding deals. I have another hobby that can get costly, namely my passion for film, which includes collecting physical media (blu-ray's, 4K, vintage VHS tapes, etc.). Use price alert extension, bookmark favorite websites and pieces you're after, make good use of Google & other search engines, be up-to-date about sales, and watch this thread! :D
The Miller collective deal was incredible , thanks again for posting that one. I did get a couple of great things there but waited too long as I was unsure on sizing. Won't make that mistake again lol

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Navy deck jacket, repaired field pants. Dehen hat, Tricker's.
navydeck.jpg

jQd8DYnKTWqfTMQX2oiwpg.jpg

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Usual size in deck jacket (M) sized up in trucker (L). Trucker has a thick blanket lining.
I can't get my RL store to give me the discount on polo stuff. :(

The guy said that code doesn't work on that jacket.Which store did it for you? Might try to call them lol

kwonster

Reaction score
I can't get my RL store to give me the discount on polo stuff. :(

The guy said that code doesn't work on that jacket.Which store did it for you? Might try to call them lol
Sale doesn’t work on NG stuff or anything from summer collection like the rollneck sweater, I bought the trucker for full retail.

If you want to wait it looks like they still have plenty of stock online so it might hit sales. I like it better than any of the RRL denim jackets this season.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sale doesn’t work on NG stuff or anything from summer collection like the rollneck sweater, I bought the trucker for full retail.

If you want to wait it looks like they still have plenty of stock online so it might hit sales. I like it better than any of the RRL denim jackets this season.
Ah gotcha, thanks for the heads up! Agreed, the lining is really cool. In fact, it looks exactly like this jacket with the addition of a liner and pockets. Slightly different wash too.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Seems like the days of the deep discounts on RRL are over. Ralph used to regularly go to 60% or more off but now seem to be limited to 30%. Also, several of the retailers that offered RRL have gone out of business, like Supply and Advise. Matches is circling the drain.

Having said that, Cultizm is yet again having a sale, code US30 for 30% off a selection of RRL. Includes some items not on the US site yet. Code also works on Viberg if you're looking for a CXL service boot.

Snake Oil Provisions has some past season items for 45% off.

Milworks has a few things for 30%

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone collect RRL pins?
I scooped up all the ones I found from the last season, but found some previous season ones from one of the RRL stores... really cool.

I will snap some pics later.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads