• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm down, this sounds dope. I got some black roper boots and black wrangler jeans. The top half is missing though, definitely on board with a black camp shirt or double rider.

Honestly I was having one of the worst weeks in recent memory, so waking up to this made me laugh so hard and made my day. Thanks man, I really appreciate this. Very well done photoshop too, I'll save this one.

Sorry to hear that brother, glad I could cheer you up even a little! Feel free to DM me if you need to take a load off

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw these pics that an AD posted in a Facebook group of the upcoming models/colours. These frost (not sure which colour name) of the Sandro are awesome
I dunno if Sandro will work for me but I’m impatient to see that tasty royal blue colour there and to see if any other frames come out in the same colour.
JMM has used names like ‘marine’ and ‘royal’ for colours which were barely distinguishable from black so we are long overdue to see some brighter blue variations.

D32169

Reaction score
I dunno if Sandro will work for me but I’m impatient to see that tasty royal blue colour there and to see if any other frames come out in the same colour.
JMM has used names like ‘marine’ and ‘royal’ for colours which were barely distinguishable from black so we are long overdue to see some brighter blue variations.
Champing at the bit for a nice blue. I see two or three in those pics.

thass_hot

Reaction score
Champing at the bit for a nice blue. I see two or three in those pics.
The new Sandro colors are great, specially that blue and transparent. Some of the pics I posted are already available, like the new Ringo colors. Hopefully it won't take long for the Sandro to be released.

JessBob

Reaction score

*not an insider* but expecting that same colour ("Redacted") for (edit: four other models)

... so start saving that money!!!

Last edited:

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rather attracted by the Corniche.

IMG_2888.jpeg

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Ohhh the Beauregards are my all time fav JMMs so this one peaked my interest immediately

IMG_0512.jpeg

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
*not an insider* but expecting that same colour ("Lapis") for the Dealan, Enzo, Taos, and Whiskeyclone

... so start saving that money!!!
Was hoping for Molino or similar. Dealan works but I’m at six Dealans now and variety is the spice of life!

For full disclosure I often say that Ray Bans were my gateway drug to cool shades and I accumulated Wayfarers in several colours which I seem to be one by one replacing with JMMs. You know how it is - once you get your hands on that sexy 10 mm acetate the Luxotticas just don’t cut it any more.

I actually have wayfarers in a colour looking very similar to that Lapis blue so would love some Molinos or similar. If such a pair were to exist I might be forced to sell off my cobalt Herbies which I do like but the size is slightly larger than optimal for me.

IMG_9270.jpeg

Last edited:

JessBob

Reaction score
I saw these pics that an AD posted in a Facebook group of the upcoming models/colours. These frost (not sure which colour name) of the Sandro are awesome

That Sandro you call "frost" looks very similar to my Whiskeyclone Clear with Cyan lenses...

Big fan of that color combo; screams "summer" on the beach, marina, or on a boat

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That Sandro you call "frost" looks very similar to my Whiskeyclone Clear with Cyan lenses...

Big fan of that color combo; screams "summer" on the beach, marina, or on a boat
What’s that you say? On the beach? With JMMs? What kind of heresy is this? Don’t you know what sand and salt water will do to heritage heirloom sunglasses? For the love of god think of your unborn grandchildren, will they have nothing worthwhile to inherit from you?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deboraheci