• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Cartier, Hermes, and Bedat Watches

Otter91

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lorexa87
Here's the website where I found the watch. it's a Bedat no 7.
http://bedatco.com/5-378516011-B002D...ess_Steel.html

Also what is the regular price for a Bedat?

Thank you!

L.

Hmmm link seems to be broken.

As for your question about regular price for "a" Bedat, that is a bit tricky. They range from about $1500 for a ladies Ref.304 with a quartz movement in stainless up well past $50-60K for some of their jeweled models.

BTW, I would be very leery of any website using the watch makers trademarked name in their URL. Seems pretty fishy to me. Just my .02

lorexa87

Reaction score
I tried to edit my other message...

Maybe I simply can't add links
frown.gif

Anyhow, this one is quite cheap...1,099.99 for a Bedat no 7 for men.
There's one beauty that would look perfect on my wrist
biggrin.gif
, but I don't think I'll get one for my birthday.

L.

Otter91

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lorexa87
I tried to edit my other message...

Maybe I simply can't add links
frown.gif

Anyhow, this one is quite cheap...1,099.99 for a Bedat no 7 for men.
There's one beauty that would look perfect on my wrist
biggrin.gif
, but I don't think I'll get one for my birthday.

L.

The price is quite cheap. Unfortunately, that watch is discontinued, and has been for a couple of years, thus, they are able to offer it at a very discounted price.

One caution I will give you is that Bedat may not carry parts for that watch anymore, and if the watch is purchased from an unauthorized dealer (which I assume they are) you have no warranty. So, if a part needs to be made for the watch, you are out of pocket on it.

I only say this because we had a similar situation arrise recently with a No. 8, and because the warranty was still in effect, the customer paid nothing for the parts that needed to be manufactured.

farfisa23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do they make a Cape Cod Maxi in an Automatic? If so, can you PM me, I would like to buy one.

Otter91

Reaction score
Originally Posted by farfisa23
Do they make a Cape Cod Maxi in an Automatic? If so, can you PM me, I would like to buy one.

As of this year, they do make a Cape Cod Maxi Automatic, it contains the Parmigiani Fleurier H1 movement, which is an advent of the new relationship between Hermes and Parmigiani. Please see attached pictures, and please check your PM for pricing and info.

All the best,

Ryan

Kliaigre

Reaction score
Hi there,

Do you have the Hermes maxi black face with a crocodile strap? If so, how much are you asking for that watch? Even more rare is the same watch with a double tour crocodile strap.

Thanks,

Ken

Otter91

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kliaigre
Hi there,

Do you have the Hermes maxi black face with a crocodile strap? If so, how much are you asking for that watch? Even more rare is the same watch with a double tour crocodile strap.

Thanks,

Ken

Thanks for your interest Ken. Unfortunately, I am not in the watch industry at the present time. I would be happy to refer you to my former employer however. If Hermes makes the watch, they can get it. You can contact Wayne at Palladium (707) 963-5900. Please tell him you are from styleforum and that Ryan referred you.

Oh, and any watch can be put on a double tour strap, there is simply a small price difference.

Best regards

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member