• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DROPS! CLASSIC SHOE MEGATHREAD! Sizes (F) 7M, (M) 8 to 12. Alden Shell Cordovan, Peal & Co for Brook

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweedydon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a whole slew of beautiful shoes to pass on today, from makers such as Alden, Peal & Co., Florsheim (USA made ONLY), Allen Edmonds, Church, and more!

As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost.

Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME!

Please PM with interest and offers!

1) SOLD Florsheim Imperials. These have the classic wood sole and suicide V-cleat on the heel. They could use a polish as the leather is slightly dry, and so they are in very Good condition only. Size 10 1/2D. Asking $30 > 28 > 25, or offer.

2) SOLD BEAUTIFUL Church's captoes. These are in absolutely excellent condition, except for some minor scuffing at the top back of each heel, and the fact that the interior liner in starting to pull away on one side of one shoe-an easy fix for a decent cobbler. I believe that these are size 9.5UK, narrow width, although please see interior markings, which read:

95 E 82
8725 10610
5554 Messenger

Asking just $35.

3) SOLD Frye Penny Loafers. In Excellent condition, with just a few surface marks that will polish off. Handsewn, and Made in the USA. Size 10.5 M. Asking just $40 > 35 > 30

4) SOLD Allen Edmonds wingtips. Small blemish on one toe, and could use a polish to revive the leather, and so Very Good condition. Size 12 3E. Asking just $24.

5) USA Union-Made work bluchers! I picked these up mainly for the interesting Union markings! Very Good condition. Size 11 1/2D. Asking $25 > 22 > 18.

6) Bally shoes. Very Good condition. Made in Switzerland. Size 10EEE. Asking just $20 > 18 > 16.

7) Bass Weejuns. Made in the USA. Very Good condition. Size 9 1/2D. Asking $30 > 28 > 25.

8) Bass Weejuns. Made in the USA. Excellent condition. Size 9 1/2D. Asking $40 > 30 > 25.

9) SOLD BEAUTIFUL Courtley & Sons penny loafers. Excellent condition. Made in Italy; Uk 8, US 9. Asking $40 > 35.

10) Peal & Co. for Brooks Brothers penny loafers. Very Good/Excellent condition. Made in England. Size 9.5D. Asking $45 > 38

11) SOLD Alfred Sargent Northamptonshire, England, penny loafers. Very Good condition. Size 9E (narrow). Asking just $45 > 35.

12) SOLD Alden in SHELL CORDOVAN! Recrafted by Alden. Some blemishes to cap toes, as shown, especially a superficial scratch on the right shoe, hence Very Good/Excellent condition. Size 9 A/c. Asking $95 > 75.

13) Casual suede shoes. Nike Air soles. 9M. Asking $25 > 20 > 18.

14) Johnston & Murphy Aristocraft wingtips. Made in USA. Size 8 D/B. Very Good condition. Asking $25 > 20 > 18.

15) Angus Westley of England. Made in England. Size 9 1/2D. Excellent condition. Asking $45 > 38 > 34.

16) Mephisto sandals. Very Good/Excellent condition. Size 43. Asking $20 > 18 > 16.

17) J. M. Weston Boat shoes. Made in France. Very Good/Excellent condition. Size 9 / 9.5. Asking $35 > 28 > 25.

18) SOLD FOR HER! Eastland of Maine penny loafers. Hand made in the USA. Excellent condition Size women's 7M. Asking $25.

19) SOLD Peal & Co for Brooks Brothers black captoes. Excellent condition! Asking $45.

21) SOLD BEAUTIFUL! Alden Shoes. Size 9 B/D

These are beautiful! Made in the USA by Alden, these are a wonderful pair of shoes. The soles are very lightly worn, but there is some minor pitting and creasing to the toecaps, as shown, and some minor scuffs and blemishes, as shown. There is also a small split in the leather at the back on the heel of the right-hand shoe, as shown. As such, these are in Very Good condition overall, and so very well priced at

just $39 > 32, or offer--a steal for Aldens in this size and condition!

22) SOLD Salvatore Ferragamo Casual Shoes. Size 9 1/2D.

Cut from pebbled grain leather, this a lovely pair of more casual shoes. There is almost no wear at all to the soles, although there is some wear to the interior and to the heels; there are no blemishes or marks on the uppers. These are in excellent condition. Made in Italy.

Asking just $40 > 35, or offer.

23) Allen Edmonds patent leather formal shoes.

These are beautiful! I can add little to the pictures, except to say that these patent leather formal shoes are in excellent condition. They're a size 11 1/2 AA, and were made in the USA.

Asking $39 > 32 > 28, boxed and shipped in CONUS. Offers welcome, as are international inquiries.

Attachments

• DSC06241_zpsac467d75.jpg
    DSC06241_zpsac467d75.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them