• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your favorite Jokes?

Egdon Heath

Reaction score
Physical description of the perfect woman:
Three feet tall with a flat head...so you'll have a place to put your drink while she blows you.​

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Egdon Heath
Three feet tall with a flat head...so you'll have a place to put your drink while she blows you.​

That's horrific and misogynistic! You must be in the 7th grade...
deadhorse-a.gif

X-It

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nootje
knock knock

who's there?

It's Barri

Barri who?

Barri Cade, im putting the weekend on your doorstep!

Young Mi: "Knock...knock..."

Amerikajinda: "Who's there?"

Young Mi: "It's Mi, honey!"

Amerikajinda: "Mi who?"

Young Mi: "Young Mi"

Amerikajinda: "But Mi doesn't look Young hah?"

Young Mi: "Mi so happy"

bounce2.gif

Egdon Heath

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Egdon Heath
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
That's horrific and misogynistic! You must be in the 7th grade...
deadhorse-a.gif

You're partially correct: I was in the 7th grade when I made it up. (And were I still in school I would be in the, let's see here..., the 53rd grade, for I'm not as young as I write.)​

Beta

Reaction score
what do girls and multiplication tables have in common?

if they are under 13 you do them in your head.

judges76

Reaction score
2 men in an elevator.
Man 1 to Man 2, "what would you give me as a trade for my wife?"
Man 2 answers, "nothing."
Man 1, "SOLD!!!"

05charley

Reaction score
Two engineering students were walking across campus when one said: "Where did you get such a great bike?"

The second engineer replied: "Well, I was walking along yesterday minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said: "Take what you want."

The other engineer nodded approvingly "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fit."

likeitaloud

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Q: What do you call a Michigan grad with a national championship ring? A: A thief!
ROFL I heard a few other versions of this, which were all racist to various degrees.

Kohan

Reaction score
Okay, this is a little long, but it's my #1 favorite to tell and has never once failed me (if you can do a parrot voice, so much the better) :

A woman is walking down the street when she passes a pet shop. Looking through the window, she's struck by the beautiful plumage on a parrot in a cage, with a handwritten sign taped to his perch that says: "PARROT: $10". Her curiosity is piqued, so she goes inside and finds the proprietor. "Excuse me sir, but I noticed that beautiful parrot. Why only ten dollars?" "Well, ma'am, I won't lie to you--this parrot used to live in a brothel, and he's picked up some colorful expressions." The woman thinks about it a moment, then says "If a bird can learn a phrase, he can unlearn a phrase. I'll take it." She pays the man and takes the bird home. Upon arriving at her apartment, she sets the cage on a table in the den. The bird wakes, looks around, then squawks "Braawk, new house, new madame!" The woman is a little bit offended, but decides to ignore it and sits down with a magazine.

About 45 minutes later her two daughters get home from school. They walk into the den and say "Hi Mom," which wakes the bird. He notices the two of them and calls out "Braaawk! New house, new madame, new girls!" Again, they're all a little put off, but decide to figure out a plan for the bird when the man of the house gets home. Sure enough, right then they hear the door. The man walks into the hall, takes off his hat and coat, and walks into the den. "Hi family!" he calls out, to which the bird replies: "Braaawk! Hi Kevin!"

And just because I'm feeling it:

Two orthodox Jews are having lunch, and both are pretty upset. "I don't know what to do," moans the first. "I raised my children to be good Jews and to respect the traditions, but my son went to Israel and came back a Catholic!". His friend is sympathetic, and replies "I know how you feel! I, too, raised my children to be devoted Jews, but my son went to the Holy Land and came back a Methodist! What do we do?" His friend thinks a moment, and says "Let us pray on it."

So they go to the synagogue, and begin to pray: "Blessed art thou, Lord our God, please bless us with mercy and compassion. Both our sons went to the Holy Land and came back Christians!" Suddenly there's a tremendous thunderclap, and lights begin to flicker. Then, a deep, rumbling voice calls out: "Tell me about it!"

bigstar[1].gif

likeitaloud

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dopey
Want to hear a good joke? George W. Bush. I used that to get a 20% discount at Zabar's.
Maybe it had something to do that you are a midget? :p

closetmess

Reaction score
A little crude but....always gets crude laughs.

Q: What's the difference between jam and jelly?

A: You can't jelly ********* down a girl's throat.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads