• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

You are Invited to the Styleforum Maker Space Artisan event in Florence, January 2018

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@LA Guy, you had me at pastry!

Hello everyone, just thought we should introduce GIIN a little. We are honoured to take part in this wonderful Maker Space event in Florence.

GIIN is a new brand, we just launched our eshop in September. Our first project is a set of undergarments for men: an undershirt and boxer briefs which are completely bonded, made entirely without a single sewn seam. They are available in two colours: Nude and Grey. Prior to our eshop launch, we're holding giveaway contests here for fellow members to experience our undergarments.

You may read the testimonials from our fellow members in our thread:
https://www.styleforum.net/threads/giin-official-affiliate-thread.522571/

Our second project, the boutonnières, are what we will feature in the Maker Space. They are all made from natural miniature roses. Our artisan dissembles a flower, taking the petals off one by one, then arranges them into the shape of a small rose. This rose is then treated carefully with a patented technology to maintain its delicate, life-like appearance for years to come. Each boutonnière is a unique piece, entirely handmade by one artisan. There are eight exquisite colours to choose from: Pearl White, Light Blue, Yellow, Red, Wine, Lavender, Blue and Violet. We take this perfect Maker Space event opportunity to do a special launch for the newest colour:

Pink

_MG_0021.jpg

Nothing adds panache to a man's appearance like the confidence embodied in wearing a stylish boutonnière:

_MG_0028.jpg
_MG_0072.jpg
_MG_0093.jpg
_MG_0130_B.jpg

And don't miss out this amazing review of our boutonnières:
https://journal.styleforum.net/review-giin-boutonniere-flower/

SF boutonniere closeup.jpg

Happy Holidays and we look forward to seeing you in Florence.
Or visit www.giin.style for more details.

Cheers,
Jennifer and Francis

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing everyone there. I’ll be going around to see what other vendors have to offer and snapping pictures, but I’ll be at the Makers Space as well. I’m stoked to have Salvo from I Sarti Italiani there. The company is one of the best streamlined suitmakers I’ve seen, offering bespoke at a reasonable price by employing numerous tailors throughout the construction. I’ll have fittings of three garments, one each day, to showcase the handwork and process of the company. Two winter weight tweed sport coats and one suit made from the @dieworkwear summer tweed. All three will be in the basted stage for the “prima prova.” This is an excellent time to see the innards of a suit (specifically the jacket), and inspect all the material and work that goes into it.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're in Florence now. Come by. It's a little difficult to find, but we have signs all over.

Also, waiting for our gigantic mozzarella.

@EFV @Butler @gdl203 and please tag anyone else who is in town.

Cheers,

Fok.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads