• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Woman Stuff (things girls love that you dont get)

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
"That water sure is cold."
"Deep, too."

crackup[1].gif

Richard Pryor
inlove.gif

eg1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1000 on the hugging of acquaintances. I hug my mother, my wife, and my children. Everybody else, please stay the **** out of my personal space!

I blame the bloody Italians, though all the rest of my loser friends in TO have taken up the damnable habit.
plain.gif

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I guess I don't get the problem with hugging and kissing. My family has always done it and it is hard to imagine any other way.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by matadorpoeta
i think i pretty much get all the girl stuff. i'm not into it, but on some level, i get it. the one thing that has me perplexed is the excess of pillows.

I love pillows. My bed is like a cloud. It's white, fluffy, and soft.

Originally Posted by Manton
I am nearly all Italian, and 100% Mediterranean, genetically, yet when it comes to hugging in my heart I am a repressed WASP.

Wasps: they love animals, hate people.

Originally Posted by dkzzzz
Why pee standing up, while you at home in your own bathroom?

There was a great curb your enthusiasm about this. Larry hurts his back after falling in to the toilet after his wife puts the seat up. The rest of the show has him explaining why he sits down to pee.

Threadcount

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kai
I don't get the whole spa thing.

My wife (and every other woman I know) loves to spend the day at the spa.

(My wife actually spent a whole week this month at a destination spa.)

I just don't get it. I have not interest in doing it. (But I'm glad she likes it because it makes gift-giving easy. I just buy her spa days.)

I co-own a spa. Try getting a massage twice a week for a month then come back and talk with me. Your outlook might change a little.

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Threadcount
I co-own a spa. Try getting a massage twice a week for a month then come back and talk with me. Your outlook might change a little.

Some here have associated massages with "happy endings".

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oscarthewild
Larry David does! Larry: Dad, you only like her because she...y'know...*makes the jerk off motion* Blind woman sees Larry and, thinking this is another one of his rude gestures towards her and her husband, storms out of the store

HomerJ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blind woman sees? I haven't read this thread so I'm sure it's been mentioned but scented stuff. Actually I can live with candles because that's fire but those little satchels and pouches. And my mom has these soaps in the bathroom that you can't use. In the shape of seashells and crap.
Originally Posted by Piobaire
The LifeTime Channel, our motto: "Women good, men bad." To all the female hug sluts...if i have to hug you, be assured I'm squishing your ******* up against my chest hard and maybe getting a little ass grab in if it looks good. Otherwise, it jus ain't a hug. Why are women so fixated on their bowels? If I have to watch one more yogurt commercial with the animated **** arrows going down, I am going to puke.
lol8[1].gif
TRUE

Chris "Italia"

Reaction score
One thing: When the male goes golfing, the lady says, golf again?

come on.....

Men need golf to get away..... to enjoy.

Chris "Italia"

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Larry David does!

Larry: Dad, you only like her because she...y'know...*makes the jerk off motion*

Blind woman sees Larry and, thinking this is another one of his rude gestures towards her and her husband, storms out of the store

LD is the funniest of all time.

Threadcount

Reaction score
Originally Posted by oscarthewild

Yeah, I know. Not that kind of spa. A lot of men don't seem to be able to divorce the idea of sex from massage or being touched. I always thought most of those people had some personal issues that needed to be resolved.

I think that prostitution should be legal. But I hate it when massage therapists are put into the same category as prostitutes. Most massage therapists care about others and believe in what they do. There is also a long history of the "healing arts" attached with the martial arts. That is how I came into it.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Threadcount
Yeah, I know. Not that kind of spa. A lot of men don't seem to be able to divorce the idea of sex from massage or being touched. I always thought most of those people had some personal issues that needed to be resolved.

I think that prostitution should be legal. But I hate it when massage therapists are put into the same category as prostitutes. Most massage therapists care about others and believe in what they do. There is also a long history of the "healing arts" attached with the martial arts. That is how I came into it.

Really.
laugh.gif
(just kidding)

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads