• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wolverine's Heritage Line...

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by videocrew
You are not making it easy for me to save money. I'm very interested in these, especially if the price is right.

Oh don't worry the price will be right.

Marcus Brody

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crane's
Haha I hope so as I don't know if I'll be able to resist these. My real need is for black boots as I have a few pairs in brown, but the leather of the brown ones here looks so nice that I'm torn... Edit: looking back in the thread, I made a comment almost exactly like this two months ago. Oh well, at least I'm consistent. ha

wannabeagiant

Reaction score

Do you know when these will be available to buy? Also, does your store ship to Canada (I checked the site but I must not be seeing it).

HEWSINATOR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wannabeagiant
They're cowhide from Horween.

They seem to say the 1000 Mile Boot is Shell. And if the prices given are correct, that would make shell boots at $325.

Simply, which ones do you think are calf? Th ones that say they are shell?

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
****. These boots look amazing.

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Availability looks like August 1. As far as pricing is concerned you can bet it'll be a good discount. What we will do is set it up on the site at a certain price and then offer an exclusive to SF coupon code.

It looks like I even have to wait to get a pair of these so that tells me this is a big deal for Wolverine.

The more I look at this collection the more I like it.

chiral

Reaction score
I'm excited that all of this line will be available in large sizes. I'm getting tired of being left out.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Availability looks like August 1. As far as pricing is concerned you can bet it'll be a good discount. What we will do is set it up on the site at a certain price and then offer an exclusive to SF coupon code. It looks like I even have to wait to get a pair of these so that tells me this is a big deal for Wolverine. The more I look at this collection the more I like it.
You are the man. You taking pre-orders ?
bounce2.gif

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
You are the man. You taking pre-orders ?
bounce2.gif

From what I gather from Dave we will be.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome.

I'll be getting a pair for sure - the toe cap boots in tan look great.

Either them, or the 1000 miles replica boots.

Hmmm...

Good times for quality lovers.

Marcus Brody

Reaction score
The 1000 Mile boots look beautiful and I like that they're made in the USA, but I do like that a good portion of the other models have thin (at least partially) rubber soles. I wear boots a lot in the winter and on wet days when I don't want to wear my leather soled shoes, so the rubber bottoms are good for me.

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Winston and the 1000 Mile are calling my name. I'll have to be nice to the 1000 mile though because of the leather sole. I'll have to save them for dry days.

kit99bar

Reaction score
I'll be getting a pair of the black 1000 milers. They look similiar to my RedWing GTs which I love.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bsgtfo1984