• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

For BB I always pay the $5 for the 2 day shipping. It is way worth it for several reasons.

I had horrible delays with std shipping, sometimes my order wouldn't ship for 1-2 weeks. With 2 day shipping, they process orders quickly (usually 1-2 days).

With std shipping, they tend to use FedEx home, which for me is very inconvenient (they don't seem to be familiar with my area and the delivery is inconsistent --- this may not be the case for others). With the 2 day shipping, they use the std FedEx 2 day (corporate) delivery, which seems to be a lot more aggressive with getting me my package.

So for the extra $5 I get my stuff on time and don't worry about delivery concerns, more than worth it especially with large orders.

+1000000

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For BB I always pay the $5 for the 2 day shipping. It is way worth it for several reasons.

I had horrible delays with std shipping, sometimes my order wouldn't ship for 1-2 weeks. With 2 day shipping, they process orders quickly (usually 1-2 days).

With std shipping, they tend to use FedEx home, which for me is very inconvenient (they don't seem to be familiar with my area and the delivery is inconsistent --- this may not be the case for others). With the 2 day shipping, they use the std FedEx 2 day (corporate) delivery, which seems to be a lot more aggressive with getting me my package.

So for the extra $5 I get my stuff on time and don't worry about delivery concerns, more than worth it especially with large orders.

+1000000
I've started doing this, too, and it works. The delays with standard shipping are too frustrating for me.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, 40% off accessories but the Alligator journal is not included.
Boooooo!

Check again, I see the alligator journal as 40% off.

Strange. Maybe I need to clear my cookies as it is still showing the original price. I will try again when I get to my hotel tonight.

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, 40% off accessories but the Alligator journal is not included.
Boooooo!

Check again, I see the alligator journal as 40% off.

Strange. Maybe I need to clear my cookies as it is still showing the original price. I will try again when I get to my hotel tonight.

i see it 40% off as well
$1800 after the discount...
damn
that's almost how much i'm spending on getting my car repaired this week
grrrrrrr

once again... you are a big timer!

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
btw...
did anyone manage to snag a pair of edward green at a BB store during the shoe sale?
i don't remember seeing anyone posting a success story about getting EG at discount

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Khurram

Reaction score
Just an update on my order. I just got the shipping notification so although it took three days to ship, the estimated delivery is scheduled for tomorrow!
I live in Stamford,CT and the warehouse is also in CT. But next time I will do the 5 dollar option if it will get it shipped the next day.

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just an update on my order. I just got the shipping notification so although it took three days to ship, the estimated delivery is scheduled for tomorrow!
I live in Stamford,CT and the warehouse is also in CT. But next time I will do the 5 dollar option if it will get it shipped the next day.

Next time, it might be quicker for you to pick up your stuff at the warehouse instead :)

Khurram

Reaction score

Next time, it might be quicker for you to pick up your stuff at the warehouse instead :)

I assume your kidding but is that even possible?

Khurram

Reaction score

I assume you are kidding but is that even possible?

Meant to say you are

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCat...tyle.com_Brooks+Brothers+Product+Catalog#null
i'm ordering this football leather briefcase
i'll return it if i must... but i don't want to regret missing out on the sale
:slayer:
used the $10 discount for registering (i guess i just ordered as guest when i got my shoes)
and getting 3% cashback (PM me if you want to sign up for the rebate site)

oooh the football leather briefcase is no longer on the website...
did they sell out?
too popular?
either way i did get an order confirmation so i hope it comes through for me
:slayer:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics