• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What wallet do you use?

astris

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biggie_Robs
Pics?
IMGP0259.jpg
Pic was low light. The top part of the wallet in this pic is a little more representative of the color. Pic makes it looker more brown than it really is. It's darker with a bit more red coloration. Could be perhaps that the color has changed with wear as well. Wallet has flattened out a lot due to me only carrying a couple cards and never any cash. I like slim wallets, so I'm happy.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
i placed an order for this months ago and just found out today my proxy never placed the order and it's out of stock

That's okay. It's ugly.

Flight Bird

Reaction score
Originally Posted by exoticwallets
I use wallet picked from my Shop
smile.gif
28-06-09-08-35-43-b.jpg

Man if that's what you sell, you must be broke. This is
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
Also, what's the verdict on crocodile wallets? I got a Bergdorf Goodman one as a gift.

exoticwallets

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flight Bird
Man if that's what you sell, you must be broke. This is
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif

Also, what's the verdict on crocodile wallets? I got a Bergdorf Goodman one as a gift.

Sorry if my post look like SPAM. But I just want to show which wallet I use.

You can remove my post anytime if I do wrong.
blush.gif

laughter95

Reaction score
What do you all think is a reasonable price range for a wallet?

My last wallet was the Tumi french calfskin bifold... but my friend lost it so I'm looking for the perfect SF replacement. That last wallet was $100.

Now I kind of want the Bottega Veneta intrecciato bifold (without coin compartment). But $500 in the pocket, or $500 in wallet-form?

Or a sharp Paul Smith wallet? Wexler and Co might be releasing a wallet soon as well. Too many choices.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads