• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What shoes does Obama wear?

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kind of weirded out that he wears Burberry suits and Kenneth Kole Reaction shoes

mjjo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
dang..are the shoes for real?? doesn't he get paid enough to get decent shoes?

mr.orange

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Could it be that he does not want to appear "disconnected" from the common man?

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

dang..are the shoes for real?? doesn't he get paid enough to get decent shoes?

makes him look "like one of us"

recondite

Reaction score
Anti-gravity shoes.

Buckner

Reaction score
Those shoes look like they are from "Leather Soul" in Hawaii. Which makes sense since Obama is Hawaiian. I checked out this store when I was in Honolulu and the shoes were first class. High price point, but the removable heel piece was in most of their shoes.

recondite

Reaction score
Last edited:

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

he must really love those shoes..

I have been suspicious of that photo since I first saw it. It is almost certainly a set up.

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

His P.R. guy loves them more.

One would think he actually takes to the street to rub shoulders with the common man instead taking taxpayer funded vacations around the globe on Air Force One with his family and entourage. You know, like back in the day when he was working at only the real job he has ever held as a rabble-rouser for ACORN. Still not sure if he really roused the rabble or if he just stood in front of the local Wal-Mart with a clip board, but that is all water under the bridge now.

Pretty soon he will be working as hard as he can at his second real job pulling in $50-75k for telling a bunch of fat cats how lucky they are to be sharing their rubber chicken and peas with him while trying to figure out how to spend his high seven figure advance from his ghost written autobiography with details about his tough life on the streets attending elite private academies and universities on someone else's nickle. I heard he is going to call it: "When Royalty Lived in the White House".

we try to keep politics out of the MC forum. there's a separate subforum for any political discussion. this thread is about shoes only.

recondite

Reaction score
I understand.

But, I really don't think you mean the the process by which people make collective decisions, you actually mean something else,

When I look at his shoes, I cannot help but look at the rest of his outfit which is very carefully arranged by very highly paid image consultants since the days when he dressed like this:

Could you help me understand how or why someone with an outfit that is carefully arranged and managed by image consultants would be wearing shoes of that nature? Please write freely.

we try to keep politics out of the MC forum. there's a separate subforum for any political discussion. this thread is about shoes only.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads