• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you think?

MartinLil

Reaction score
Originally Posted by andrew96
I do really like it because it belonged to my uncle, and he's gone and it's the only thing of his I have. So, I'll have it altered so I can justify keeping it.

You should definitely keep the jacket for sentimental reasons, but you may want to invest in a coat that fits properly, looks better, and that you feel good in. Keep your uncle's coat in a cedar chest or, if you don't have one, a closet where you know it'll be safe.

MartinLil

Reaction score
Your hair is ugly. It makes you look like an extacy head dumb ass emo punk.

No need to go into defense mode when you asked for our opinions. Relax
smile.gif

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
hahaha in that case

if we're stating facts

then you look like a doughy baby with bad skin and even worse hair

and that huge ass map isn't gonna help you find your jawline anytime soon

Milksauce

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bl@ster
Compared to some of the laughably nasty stuff in this thread: http://harajuju.net/Thread-NEW-ITEMS...-Diavlo-Rupert ... I'd say it's fairly classy.
I'd rather be "laughably nasty" than "classy" or "timeless" or whatever **** you say to justify ill fitting clothes. That jacket makes you look... paunchy. Although I don't understand why you need the internet to tell you how a jacket looks. Why don't you look around and figure out how you want to look instead of being hand fed an answer. Edit. Looking around at your other great threads I found this gem of a quote
In all, I think too many people are fashion whores, they can't think for themselves. Timeless is what I like.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
andrew96 that jacket does not fit at all. It gives you an extremely shlumpy old man look. You would have alter that radically to make it sort of fit, and the risk of failure is high. Save it if it has sentimental value to you.

[also do not have an outburst when you ask people for their opinion and they give it to you]

Uncontrol, it looks like your forum has some regular activity, so well done with that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads