• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tommy Hilfiger carpenter denim in stone wash with the hammer loop.

When I'm feeling dressy, a pair of Marithe + Francois Girbaud silver shuttle jeans.

TintinATL

Reaction score
Discovered Uniqlo jeans recently and they fit better than any others I have ever tried. Beautiful denim too. And only 30 bucks.

westinghouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
No, most of these responses would be ridiculed on SWD.

Why, because the jeans aren't skin tight like girl's jeans?

The best normal jeans for normal men with normal bodies under $200 are AG Jeans.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by westinghouse

The best normal jeans for normal men with normal bodies under $200 are AG Jeans.

Weird I did a Google image search for 'ag jeans' and I just got a bunch of chicks, mostly celebrities. Did I make a typo?

westinghouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
Weird I did a Google image search for 'ag jeans' and I just got a bunch of chicks, mostly celebrities. Did I make a typo?

www.AGJeans.com

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair of Akademiks faded patchwork denim recently, very lovely jeans I must say. I think they're selvedge too. It's going to look great with a sportcoat and a powder blue OCBD for a brunch outfit.

bellyhungry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have 7 FAM, Evisu and Rock & Republic jeans. The R&R is prety crappy in term of durability but chicks dig them.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Yeah man, bitches love the horseshoe emblems on the backpockets of my True Religions. It's like I'm Scrooge McDuck but instead of money I'm swimming in *****.

westinghouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
You sure this is a normal men's jean? I see a lot of pictures of women and skinny model type men. They would probably look good on my wife, though.

You are a wife.

OttoSkadelig

Reaction score
Originally Posted by westinghouse

my guess:

uninspired and overpriced (sevens, AG), logo-y and overpriced (R&R), douchey and overpriced (true religion, mek, other mall brands with lots of **** on back pockets), plain old stone-age (gap, levis), or, failing all of those, not obscure enough, or not raw enough, etc.

did i get that right?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads