• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Cheapmutha, love those boots. Lowrey, ******* awesome as always. Tg76, another solid outfit. Cultpop, looking badass as usual. LA Guy, can I have your hoodie? From yesterday:
wayw916.jpg
-H&M blazer (thin wale black corduroy, slim fit) -BR (I think) v-neck white t-shirt -Nudie RRDS, sized down and altered to remove the bootcut. This is about as skinny as I can wear jeans, btw, as they're almost skin tight in the thighs. I can't really ride my bike in these, for example. -black combat boots.

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys are seriously pimping. Jesus.

Me and my friend were messing with my new Nikon D50's sport mode at his son's soccer game. Heh.

dsc0076lj5.jpg

James Perse track jacket
James Perse blue long sleeve tee
RB6
Samba

Reaction score
091606.jpg

Wool Kangol cap (had it since 6th grade, finally fits!!)
White AA v-neck tee
Energie airplane sweater vest
Pre-Loved Jacket
JR cali
black leather vans

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay. Now I've blown it. My wife says that that is all the pics she is going to take of me for a while, unless someone buys her a proper digital camera. She also wants to inform Styleforum that she thinks it's a little wierd that a bunch of dudes want to see my "fits" on the internet
plain.gif
Well, it is hot now, and getting hotter, so I changed it up a bit. Now, I am wearing a "Medusa" tee over my wine thermal (no need for the thermal lined hoodie in 80 + degree weather), and a grey leather wristband, and Marc Jacobs vans with red highlights in a color formerly known as "white".

Oh, and yes, Sauce, you can have my hoodie. Kindly pay $350 to my paypal account, and you'll get it in the mail next week.

Whodini, the guitar is my wife's. I'm not sure what exactly it is, but I'll ask her.

The child car seat belongs to my kid. No, you guys can't have that.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I find it odd belonging to a forum where guys judge each other's apparel based on body fit and composition while bargaining for whichever morsel of cloth on display.

We are the world's walking mannequins.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I find it odd belonging to a forum where guys judge each other's apparel based on body fit and composition while bargaining for whichever morsel of cloth on display.

We are the world's walking mannequins.

Are you kidding? I look at this thread solely to get ideas for how to put **** together in ways that someone else figured out but I don't really know. It's invaluable.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Are you kidding? I look at this thread solely to get ideas for how to put **** together in ways that someone else figured out but I don't really know. It's invaluable.

Ditto. For example, until I saw Brian successfully pull off the bandana without looking like an urban cowboy*, I wasn't sure I could do it. Which is one of the reasons this thread is useless without pics.

*: Lotsa people at sf-without-a-v do it well, but they tend to have a different style than I do. Just so no one thinks I'm calling people like sxxxe (that's his name, right?) "urban cowboys".

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
You don't see me resigning my membership.... I was making a comment about how an online forum makes doing such things socially acceptable and perhaps the norm.

viking_mike

Reaction score
Originally Posted by minya
closeup
outfit_front_close6a7.jpg

better frontal view
outfit_frontab2.jpg

alex & chloe
wjk/akm
wings & horns
h&m
dior
vans

nice, how come you never post pix on superfuture?

minya

Reaction score
I don't really post pictures anywhere. I can never get it to look right, but I pulled it off all right that time
tongue.gif

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
You don't see me resigning my membership....

I was making a comment about how an online forum makes doing such things socially acceptable and perhaps the norm.

Good call
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Didn't mean to jump on you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads