• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lowrey
rye, finland. good fit on the diors by the way.

Excellent. So my question is..were do you buy your gear?, especially the Visvims!.

designersheep

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

first post!

came over from the other SF, but I'm a noob over there as well
smile.gif

33587e1.jpg

Wearing Helmut Lang, Dior, Converse, from work; lunch break.

yerfdog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vaclava krishna
I would like to drop here reclusively, Ditmars Blvd. style, I hope still it is appropriate for Street style, since being a Boulevard.

ditmarsststylevv6.jpg

iconloloy4.gif
iconloloy4.gif
iconloloy4.gif
amazing

best messageboard character

Halifamous

Reaction score
Drizzt gawd... will you please stop stop posting outfits that would be great if you just tucked the shirt in?

So close. So close.

Hey, can we spot who didn't get laid tonight?
Bona has nothing on me.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Halifamous
Drizzt gawd... will you please stop stop posting outfits that would be great if you just tucked the shirt in?

So close. So close.

Hey, can we spot who didn't get laid tonight?
Bona has nothing on me.

hehe, I don't really ever tuck unless I'm wearing a suit, just not my style, oh wells.

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rome
Damn, there go those 50 Peasant funbucks...

Dont forget to credit the clothing brands.

Sorry, I forgot the credits previous, I hope it doesn't effect my qualification forward.

Russel Athletic pants
Fray OCBD
Paul Stuart tweed
Nike shoes
BB argyle socks

And under, a Misfits shirt as Brian SD recognize. (an old shirt, as now I prefer, more positive music, such topics as Krishna and 99 balloons)

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vaclava krishna
Sorry, I forgot the credits previous, I hope it doesn't effect my qualification forward.

Russel Athletic pants
Fray OCBD
Paul Stuart tweed
Nike shoes
BB argyle socks

And under, a Misfits shirt as Brian SD recognize. (an old shirt, as now I prefer, more positive music, such topics as Krishna and 99 balloons)

The drawstring sweatpants are a streetwear classic. Everyone is, indeed, a Captain Kirk.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Took the kid to the park today. APC scarf Barbour Jacket Uniqlo sweater APC cords Trippen boots

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bergdorf Goodwill
The drawstring sweatpants are a streetwear classic. Everyone is, indeed, a Captain Kirk.

Yes, but I would like to find them, more slim fit.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wdiwt13.jpg

sorry about the weird wide-legged pose..
smile.gif

wdiwt14.jpg

pretty much as yesterday I guess.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Home for the weekend with no camera. I'm always running late in the morning before school so pics are hard to come by. They're not as amazing as Jet's, but i need to get more consistant.

I've never been into the whole jordans fad, but they look good with your outfit, rye.

That jacket is just plain sick, aharris. You definitely have some killer pieces.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
Hah!! which one? did you go to Liberation Dance party in DC or TaxLo in Baltimore?

I was going to say Black Cat...nice fit, regardless - is that an AA hoodie? This is pretty similar to my everyday steez, though I roll w/ slimmer jeans and Chuck slips, not Vans.

Also, Bobo, very well done - you do a good job of reminding us there's a world of possibilty beyond denim...

Alter - I like the sweater and the coat, and the color combinations, although we apparently have differing preferences re: inseam length. Did you get your kid to snap the pictures?
tounge.gif

drizz, I like the untucked look, and the cut of those pants; sheep, great simple, clean debut; and Aaron, I'm feelin' the coat, the jeans, the belt and the boots, but something about the color of that v seems a bit..off...

And "99 Red Balloons" is indeed brilliant.
crackup[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads