• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by braidkid
cp1919, wow, welcome to the forum...

55 degrees in seattle today...

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i60/braidkid/saturday003-1.jpg[/IMG

pelican band tee
john bull
pbj[/I]

I saw Pelican in Cleveland a few years ago and it was really awesome.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bergdorf Goodwill
I saw Pelican in Cleveland a few years ago and it was really awesome.

cool, they are awesome, i saw them last year in seattle...can't wait for their new one.

Halifamous

Reaction score
Back at home, digital camera time.
Costume National jacket
Designworks Japan pink linen shirt
Dior 19cm
sf2vz8.jpg

sf1rq9.jpg

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VMan
Last night before going to a party - it was cold and windy:
piccccccc.jpg
Kiton hoodie John Lobb bespoke peacoat Borrelli x Corpus jeans Jil Sander for Kmart scarf Cole Haan shoes

I can't see that poster without thinking of him singing "Bela" upsidedown at Coachella...

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went out with a lady friend I met recently tonight:

sf.jpg

Esprit shirt
Gap blazer/belt
ES Fulton jeans
Low-top Chucks

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick

sf.jpg

Esprit shirt
Gap blazer/belt
ES Fulton jeans
Low-top Chucks

I'm not really feeling the shoes...

flsxik

Reaction score
the shoes are fine. The rest is just blah because of the fit....pull the jeans down a bit, take off the blazer and untuck the shirt and you will be doing big things. promise.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by flsxik
the shoes are fine. The rest is just blah because of the fit....pull the jeans down a bit, take off the blazer and untuck the shirt and you will be doing big things. promise.

Yeah, maybe the tucked in shirt, belt, and seemingly high rise jeans have a lot to do with it. I still think the shoes don't go with the outfit as is, though.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My first post in Streetware; I need some help. I am useless at casual clothes. Here is a recent pic: Grumpy expression Uniqlo sweater Hanes T Levis (I have had for around 15 years) (Photo credit to my 4-year-old kid) I really need some new jeans. Something that is classic but cool, and wouldn't look stupid on a 40-year-old. Luckily, being in Japan, I have access to nearly all brands. I have read the recs for 45RPM, APC, etc. but based on the pic, any specific recommendations. Thanks guys.

tljenkin

Reaction score
As far as jeans go, if you're looking for a more sophistocated jean that looks less like some of the 20 year olds here, I would recommend the Kicking Mule 1980s (slim pegleg) and the 5EP bootcut (very qubtle bootcut). Rag & Bone RB6 (regular slim straightleg) or RB15 (slim straightleg with slight taper) are good if you are looking for a more urbane jean. Also, my personal favorite pick for "normal human" slim cut, low rise denim is the Studio d"Artisan 103 cut. Classic cut with great details (pretty much everything you could as for), the pigs are always a great conversation piece and the color is this rich blue that fades beautifully. You couldn't really be dissiapointed. If you're looking for a loose and baggy fit, go with the Studio d"Artisan 101 cut. Uses the same denim as the 103, but with a less modern shape.

larryr

Reaction score
Originally Posted by flsxik
Thats some horrible advice. Fit looks pretty good to me, i may have went with a patterned/color shirt, but you look good.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Yesterday, while taking a friend to go exploring the underground concourse that winds through Center City.
wayw0217-1.jpg
wayw0217-2.jpg
Sorry about the colors on the first one--I can't get enough contrast to make the layers visible (the colors worked decently IRL) without everything getting washed out. The second pic is closer to the actual colors involved.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick

sf.jpg

Esprit shirt
Gap blazer/belt
ES Fulton jeans
Low-top Chucks

looks pretty solid except the shoes, not diggin the dirty chucks. It just throws the whole look off.

Halifamous

Reaction score
Sauce brings the heat, as usual.

Basically Sauce is now (on my list) the third best dressed person on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads