• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WAYWRN - Peacock Edition

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

TY! Tie is from teh vanda

aahhhh. Attolini has one almost exactly like that on STF.

Vandas ties are hands down my absolute favorite....they wear incredibly well. Was eyeballing his navy shantung today. :inlove:

Digmenow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have old pics too. These go all the way back to last year! :lol: Teh hair...yikes! :crazy:
PA030056.jpg

PA030062.jpg

PA030061.jpg

P9280026-1-1.jpg

P9280029.jpg

P9280030.jpg

P9040001.jpg

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

aahhhh. Attolini has one almost exactly like that on STF.
Vandas ties are hands down my absolute favorite....they wear incredibly well. Was eyeballing his navy shantung today. :inlove:

I love Vanda as well. If I didn't already have let's see...I think 4 different navy solids then I'd probably be getting that navy shantung too.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

I love Vanda as well. If I didn't already have let's see...I think 4 different navy solids then I'd probably be getting that navy shantung too.

haha. i only have 2 navy solids...one of em is a vanda...but the third will probably be one too. I blame Ed for the idea that i can have as many solid navy ties as i want :lol:

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

haha. i only have 2 navy solids...one of em is a vanda...but the third will probably be one too. I blame Ed for the idea that i can have as many solid navy ties as i want :lol:

Yea...let's see I've got the Vanda crepe wool, which is probably the one you have...a knit which is really almost black it's so dark...a grenadine (wearing it today)...then a shantung in kind of an indigo...then other solid/quasi-solids in other shades of blue....so yeah...I should probably pass on another navy tie.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
i figure i need to post more pics with my consistent rambling about ****.

versace is always good for peacocking. add double monks, pinstripes and a bright linen tie...and look out. hahaha

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
and another from the winter....suit is isaia, shirt is finamore, tie versace, shoes are john lobb towcesters, overcoat is a cashmere versace

these pants have since been tailored as well...long as balls here.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
and a whole-lotta peacocking here in this pic....

me, institches, and spoo...a whole lotta different stuff here...charvet, RLPL, T&A, Isaia, vanda, Massimo Bizzo., corthay, carmina, brioni, barba, Ermenegildo zegna, etc.

that city could barely contain the egos :lol:

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cross post from the regular thread, I suppose most of what I post could be considered appropriate to this thread, I hope it's also in reasonably good taste as well...although definitely not conservative business dress!
-TTO

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

and a whole-lotta peacocking here in this pic....

me, institches, and spoo...a whole lotta different stuff here...charvet, RLPL, T&A, Isaia, vanda, Massimo Bizzo., corthay, carmina, brioni, barba, Ermenegildo zegna, etc.
that city could barely contain the egos :lol:

lookin good in those pics derk. love the pic above. that was ******* great times. :slayer:

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
close up of the above outfit.

17d341d5.jpg

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
some x posts from the whnay thread. not sure if these are peacocking or just plain bad. you decide.

2011-01-27_22-56-56_957.jpg

2011-01-27_22-57-57_311.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads