• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

W+H Hoodies Available Today Only (10.13.06)

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I disagree. I think that it takes some panache to pull off, but it would look great paired with a pair of super dark jeans and some white or off white kicks.

My wife does look pretty good in her xs one though
smile.gif

Dangydang

Reaction score
I received my hoodie today and like some others on here I received a Spruce one. I ordered a slim black tiger and I don't think I will keep it since I was expecting the W+H one, which looks a bit different than the older Spruce design. A bit of a dissapointment, so I guess it's time to start the search for a slim black tiger over again.

bigwhale

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dangydang
I received my hoodie today and like some others on here I received a Spruce one. I ordered a slim black tiger and I don't think I will keep it since I was expecting the W+H one, which looks a bit different than the older Spruce design. A bit of a dissapointment, so I guess it's time to start the search for a slim black tiger over again.

I'll take it if its a M.

Tonybag0dohnutz

Reaction score
Quick Question - I know that there are some sizing differences between this season's W+H hoodies and last season's Spruce hoodies. Basically I want to know if I'll be able to fit into a SMALL slim fit tiger fleece hoodie from this seasons W+H line. Last season's spruce slim fit MEDIUM fits me perfectly, and I've tried on the small and it was a bit too tight. I could go a tiny tiny bit slimmer, but last seasons smalls compared to the mediums were just too tight/short on me. Now, I have a small classic fit hoodie from the current W+H season and it fits me decently. Definitely not as form fitting/slim cut as last seasons, but still a great fit, just different. I've been hearing that the current W+H and even that the tiger fleeces are a bit bigger in sizing, so given that, is it a noticeable difference, meaning will I be able to fit into this seasons small slim fit if the Spruce ones were a bit on the tight/short side?

seoulfully

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I disagree. I think that it takes some panache to pull off, but it would look great paired with a pair of super dark jeans and some white or off white kicks.

My wife does look pretty good in her xs one though
smile.gif

I'm Asian and it looked decent on me (I have yellow undertones to my skin). I sent it to be exchanged for a small slim though (going to give it as a gift, and a medium slim would be too big, heck, even the small slim might be too big, but didn't have XS option available). Though I couldn't care less if someone thought the color was feminine or whatever.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tonybag0dohnutz
Quick Question - I know that there are some sizing differences between this season's W+H hoodies and last season's Spruce hoodies. Basically I want to know if I'll be able to fit into a SMALL slim fit tiger fleece hoodie from this seasons W+H line. Last season's spruce slim fit MEDIUM fits me perfectly, and I've tried on the small and it was a bit too tight. I could go a tiny tiny bit slimmer, but last seasons smalls compared to the mediums were just too tight/short on me. Now, I have a small classic fit hoodie from the current W+H season and it fits me decently. Definitely not as form fitting/slim cut as last seasons, but still a great fit, just different. I've been hearing that the current W+H and even that the tiger fleeces are a bit bigger in sizing, so given that, is it a noticeable difference, meaning will I be able to fit into this seasons small slim fit if the Spruce ones were a bit on the tight/short side?

thats funny you say that b/c i got a classic fit from last year and got one this year as well. the classic fit last year was amazingly great fit for my body, but the classic fit this year was way bigger on me, especially through the arms, which killed me. I sold the classic small this year and got a slim fit one which is almost the same as the classic fit last year..confusing indeed.

Tonybag0dohnutz

Reaction score
Yah I hear what your saying. The upper arms are a bit baggier. I still love the hoodie though, it's just a bit of a different fit, more classic styled. Perhaps it wouldn't look as drastic if the cuffs weren't tapered, but then again I love the slimness of the cuff bands.

Anyway, I never tried the classic fits on from last year, only the slim fits and from what I'm gathering, last seasons slim/classic were pretty much the same, just that slim fit slizing was like sizing down from a classic? Anyway, I figure a slim small from this seasons w+h will fit me well. Might be a tiny bit tighter then last season's slim medium, but nothing like sizing down from last years slim medium to a slim small.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads