• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest™ Part II

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Good idea regarding rotation.

How about you do it for this week i.e. this Saturday to next Saturday ?

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Surely Vox can wake up from his hibernation for a second to select someone for his Totally Unfair Etc.

Come on -B, get to work.

(Not soliciting, btw.)

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ I nominate you as a Guest Editor for either this week if aeglus doesn't do it or the week after that.

Screw Vox, we dont need him.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who was the last guest editor? If vox refuses to come out of his cave, the last guest editor should be the one to pick a successor. Wasn't that how it worked?

Or just give PG the job.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NOBD
Who was the last guest editor? If vox refuses to come out of his cave, the last guest editor should be the one to pick a successor. Wasn't that how it worked?

Or just give PG the job.

The rotation will never work, Im sure of that.

Im also pretty sure PG has no time for this either.

In all honesty, this was Bills thing, and I dont think any of us should take it upon ourselves to raise it from the dead.

It would be great if he did come out once a week a-la RJMans ebay lists just to do this however.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
The rotation will never work, Im sure of that.

Im also pretty sure PG has no time for this either.

In all honesty, this was Bills thing, and I dont think any of us should take it upon ourselves to raise it from the dead.

It would be great if he did come out once a week a-la RJMans ebay lists just to do this however.

Completely agree. The rotation did work some time however. But Vox should be supervizzzing in that case.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
I am not qualified plus I dont post in WAYWRN

Someone like Nii would be perfect

OMFG.

Nobody is qualified unless Bill himself passes the reigns.

You really should not mess with this thread without authorization, and you should not assume that anyone can represent Bill's tastes without his blessing.

Start something new, if you wish. But let this one RIP, please.

Mike

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
uhoh.gif

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fred H.
Okay, Mike!

No way Fred!!!!
lol8[1].gif

I think if Vox were to get involved and nominate people, sure. But that is the only way it can be done.

Mike

Fred H.

Reaction score
Agree, Mike, Vox would have to approve!

Repeating to myself: "I'm not worthy. I'm not worthy."
worship.gif

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fred H.
Agree, Mike, Vox would have to approve!

Repeating to myself: "I'm not worthy. I'm not worthy."
worship.gif

lol8[1].gif

The hazards of using an iPhone in bed to answer SF posts. We crossed paths. You were posting as I was. My comment was not directed to you....but basically to AJ's position that "we don't need Vox anyway."

Yes, you do if you want to continue HIS digest. I think that is the whole point of it. Without Vox, or at least his choice of guest editor, it is not Vox's digest.

Start AJ's digest if you would like, I think it is a great concept that someone could run with. But let's let Bill's digest stay with him.

Mike

Fred49

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why dont one of you just start your own WAYWRN Subjective etc and let Vox have his hiatus instead of trying to bring him back to something he has let go of. One of you could become the new Vox so to speak? Just saying.........

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads