• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

norigim

Reaction score
Snagged this on BF, but not really for me. Love the color and wished I'd have grabbed the traditional hoodie instead of the 3/4 sleeve.

If anyone wants this for $325 shipped CONUS, let me know.
Ah, I'm a big fan of the 3/4 sleeves. Good hybrid of relaxed but more style than a standard sweat or hoodie.

Watty

Reaction score
Ah, I'm a big fan of the 3/4 sleeves. Good hybrid of relaxed but more style than a standard sweat or hoodie.
That's what I thought too not having tried one on, but I think the silhouette just doesn't work for my build.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_4998.jpeg

Amplus sb and 7holes from yesterday

mtan617

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good price I should be expecting to pay for a black elk flannel in a black colorway and in a size 2 on the secondhand market?

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What’s the overcoat you’ve got on? Looks almost like the “sashiko” fabric RGT uses.
It’s a kaptain sunshine traveler coat I got from nomanwalksalone. Not sure what the fabric is, but it’s pretty light and a great one for a mild climate!

Trim

Reaction score
Has anyone had the chance to try/wear the social sculpture 01 dry 21 denim?
Wonder hows the fit like after some wear since they have been pre-shrunk.

Last edited:

Blancpain

Reaction score
Has anyone had the chance to try/wear the social sculpture 01 dry 21 denim?
Wonder hows the fit like after some wear since they have been pre-shrunk.

I just got these. Had to size up to a 3 when a 2 in pants is usually good or even a bit big -- they run a full size small in the waist. Roomy throughout and VERY straight boot cut leg. Honestly a bit more straight than I'd like but you can't beat the dry denim and I had already mis-sized on another pair (too skinny) with no returns so figured it's better to lean more straight than slim.

Personally I think visvim denim overall is hard to figure out so try to find somewhere with returns if possible. The dry denim is noticeably different/better than regular. I haven't washed them yet or noticed any significant stretching.

IMG_6788.jpeg

Trim

Reaction score
I just got these. Had to size up to a 3 when a 2 in pants is usually good or even a bit big -- they run a full size small in the waist. Roomy throughout and VERY straight boot cut leg. Honestly a bit more straight than I'd like but you can't beat the dry denim and I had already mis-sized on another pair (too skinny) with no returns so figured it's better to lean more straight than slim.

Personally I think visvim denim overall is hard to figure out so try to find somewhere with returns if possible. The dry denim is noticeably different/better than regular. I haven't washed them yet or noticed any significant stretching.

View attachment 2093509

Thanks for this and your fit looks great!
Personally prefer it to have more room than slim so from what you share, seems like this might be perfect for me.

Trim

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members