• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VINTAGE Awesome BROOKS BROTHERS ~GOLDEN FLEECE~ Navy Plaid 3 Piece CEO SUIT 40 R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[CENTER

-Presents-

BROOKS BROTHERS

Vintage 3 Piece Luxury Suit

This listing is for a stunning vintage 3 piece power suit that has been crafted by the premier American tailoring firm and fashion icon of Brooks Brothers. It has been exclusively made for their luxury Golden Fleece collection. This magnificently tailored garment features a very distinguished and dignified navy plaid pattern.

The jacket features a 3 button single breasted closure with Brooks Bros' classic "rolled" lapel styling, flap waist pockets, a classic single central vented tail, 3/4 lined premium interior lining, and 2 button cuff detailing. The shoulder sleeves are cut with a gentle forward curve to conform to the natural curve of your shoulders. The light shoulder padding is handfit to the armhole to ensure a pefect fit. This allows for an exceptional drape across the chest and shoulders and provides a more sculpted sihouette.

The trousers have a flat front and are unhemmed at the bottom seam. The waist can be let out 1.5" with the available material. The unhemmed inseam is 31.75" in length.

The pictures tell it best. Brooks Brother's attention to detail and fine tailoring of this suit is second to none. There are no rips, stains or tears, to be found on this stunning garment!

THIS SUIT IS IN OUTSTANDING CONDITION!

If you enjoy wearing expensive clothing, then this is your opportunity to do so. You can add this great piece of fine tailoring to your wardrobe for a fraction of the original outrageous pricetag.

I'M ALSO INCLUDING A MATCHING $250 ROBERT TALBOTT "ESTATE" SILK NECK TIE FOR THE PURCHASER OF THIS FANTASTIC SUIT FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE!

D E T A I L S

Color:
Navy Plaid Pattern
Material:
Pure New Wool

JACKET
PANTS

Closure Style:
3 Button
Pleating:
Flat Front

Front Closure:
Single Breasted
Bottom Hem:
Unhemmed

Lapel Style:
Notched
Suspender Buttons:
Yes

Pocket Style:
Flap Waist Pockets
Belt Loops:
Yes

Lining:
3/4 Premium Bemberg
Lining:
No

Cuff Detail:
2 Buttons
Waist Material Available:
1.5"

Venting:
Single Vented
Inseam Material Available:
Unhemmed @ 31.75"

M E A S U R E M E N T S

JACKET
PANTS

Chest:
21.5”
Waist:
35”

(Underarm To Underarm)
(Actual Circumference Of The Waist)

Shoulders:
18”
Inseam:
31.75"

(Across Shoulders From The Arm Seams)
(From The Bottom Of The Rise To The Cuff Hem)

Length:
30.25”

(Bottom Of Collar To Bottom Hem)

Sleeves:
24”

(Top Shoulder Seam To Cuff Hem)

All pictures in this listing have been taken without flash to accurately portray the actual color and texture of this amazing suit, as it would appear in natural light.

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY PREMIUM

METAL BLAZER BUTTONS!

Gold 4-Hole Gold Shank Silver 4-Hole

Silver Shank Tortoise Shell

PLEASE READ

BY PURCHASING THIS ITEM FROM ME, YOU ARE AGREEING TO MY FAIR PRACTICE POLICIES WHICH ARE CLEARLY STATED BELOW.

PAYMENT

PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 3 DAYS FROM THE END OF THE AUCTION. Paypal is the only form of payment that I accept.

YOU MUST HAVE A CONFIRMED ADDRESS TO PURCHASE ITEMS FROM ME. This means that you must confirm with Paypal your home address that is associated with your bank account or credit card that you have linked with your Paypal account. This is to protect both of us from fraudulent transactions.

SHIPPING

ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED OUT WITHIN 5 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT. I typically ship via United States Postal Service and I always provide FREE delivery confirmation as a courtesy to all my clients.

I pack very carefully, but I will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged items once they leave my hands. Shipping Insurance is always offered and highly recommended.

I GLADLY OFFER SHIPPING DISCOUNTS. It's 50% OFF the quoted shipping amount for the second and each subsequent item you purchase.

RETURNS

IF YOU WANT TO RETURN YOUR ITEM YOU MUST LET ME KNOW WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIVING IT. IT MUST BE RETURNED IN THE SAME CONDITION IT WAS RECEIVED IN.

You can return your item for any reason, and I will gladly refund the original purchase price only, less a 10% restocking fee. The buyer pays return shipping.

IF I FEEL THAT I'VE MADE A GROSS OVERSIGHT, I WILL REFUND THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE & SHIPPING, IN ADDITION TO PAYING FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING OF THE ITEM.

I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE. Please check the measurements of each item BEFORE bidding. Many suit and sport coat manufacturers use different guidelines for factoring their labeled sizes. Additionally, many items have been altered to fit the previous owner.

I list all items honestly and to the best of my ability. If there is an oversight, you can be assured that it was not intentional. I am always willing to fix any mistakes I have made. I take my reputation seriously.

COMMUNICATION

If you want to communicate with me, please do so through EBAY ONLY. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CONTACT ME THROUGH EMAIL OR PAYPAL. It is very likely that I won't see your message for several weeks if you attempt to contact me in any other way aside from Ebay.

ABOUT MY ITEMS

I list only new or previously owned items that are in excellent condition. If they have any flaws, I will do my best to catch them and list them accordingly. I will do my very best to note any rips, stains, tears, or defects that affect the wearability of the garment. I do my best to insure that all items are exactly as described. If there isn't a size tag, I base the size listed by the measurements given.

Make certain that your personal measurements fit BEFORE bidding. IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU CHECK THE MEASUREMENTS OF THE ITEM WITH THOSE OF A SIMILAR GARMENT THAT FITS YOU FROM YOUR OWN WARDROBE.

Additionally, it is a wise hygiene practice to dry clean all garments prior to wearing them, since many of the items I sell are previously owned.

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY AUCTION. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT THE REST OF MY LISTINGS FOR MORE GREAT ITEMS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

EliteClothierOfAtlanta.com

][/CENTER]

Attachments

• P9254246.JPG
    P9254246.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 10
  • P9254254.JPG
    P9254254.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 9
  • P9254269.JPG
    P9254269.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 9
  • P9254280.JPG
    P9254280.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 11
  • P9254284.JPG
    P9254284.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 10
  • P9254289.JPG
    P9254289.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 9
  • P9254295.JPG
    P9254295.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 9
  • P9254305.JPG
    P9254305.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 10
  • P9254321.JPG
    P9254321.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • P9254310.JPG
    P9254310.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
  • P9254333.JPG
    P9254333.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads