• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Victoria Secret Fashion Show Last Night

ang_kangkong

Reaction score
I actually saw Alessandra Ambrosio once at the Bowlmor. Looked just as good in real life. Saw Adriana Lima around Union Square. Looked good as well, for some reason though, nobody else was doing a doubletake.
confused.gif

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I just would rather look at a girl who isn't a fantasy girl, but one that you could actually see yourself meeting, being with, etc.
Call me a fool, but I'm thinking there's a chance for me...

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ang_kangkong
Saw Adriana Lima around Union Square. Looked good as well, for some reason though, nobody else was doing a doubletake.
confused.gif

I saw her on West Broadway a few years ago and thought she was way hotter in real life than on pictures. She is a bit cartoonish in photos but not IRL. Also much taller than I'd imagined

migo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Call me a fool, but I'm thinking there's a chance for me...

fool.

Let's be serious though, these girls are hot as ****.

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It occurred to me about 45 minutes into the program how pathetic it was that I, a single guy, was sitting by myself, in my living room watching this. That said:
drool.gif

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
That's true.

And I wasn't watchin the show, but i could only assume that if i had watched it, i wouldn't have spent too much of my time lookin at their faces
rimshot.gif

dirk diggler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
those broads are too skinny. also, if you paid attention to the "behind the scenes" stuff, way too much make-up. I like women that are least a size 4 not a size 0. call me crazy, but I don't want to hurt them when I am on top.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dirk diggler
those broads are too skinny. also, if you paid attention to the "behind the scenes" stuff, way too much make-up. I like women that are least a size 4 not a size 0. call me crazy, but I don't want to hurt them when I am on top.

I'm lazy. I like the bottom. From behind isn't too bad either. Just try not to break their neck on the headboard.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I used to watch the shows or hate myself for missing them a few years back but now I don't bother. They're hot and all but most models (even VS models) aren't that cute without all that make up and styling. Marisa Miller, however, is always hot.

BTW the black model many are reffering to may be Selita Ebanks who is very very hot indeed.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
I'm sorry - if you don't get a little turned on by the VS show, you are gay or way to kinky.

GT comes correct once again.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dirk diggler
those broads are too skinny... I like women that are least a size 4 not a size 0. call me crazy, but I don't want to hurt them when I am on top.

"crazy."
laugh.gif

1dqx2gz1.jpg

1gep4sx9.jpg

just kidding! to each his own... there are plenty to go around.
cheers.gif

Andrew V.

Reaction score
They should have called it the Heidi Klum's Variety Special, presented by Victoria's Secret.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Andrew V.
They should have called it the Heidi Klum's Variety Special, presented by Victoria's Secret.
LOL, yeah. What doesn't she do these days? Adriana Lima is so ******* hot. I can't stand it.

dirk diggler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
"crazy."
laugh.gif

1dqx2gz1.jpg

1gep4sx9.jpg

just kidding! to each his own... there are plenty to go around.
cheers.gif

sorry - her ass is too flat for me. Brothers like a little more meat. It's all good.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babeef