• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TRYING TO FIND VERY SPECIFIC SAINT LAURENT JACKET HELP PLEASE!

MicoGriffith

Reaction score
I personally have gotten very into the "Saint Laurent" style, and one of the most important parts of completing this wardrobe look is with a classic skinny leather moto jacket. HOWEVER, I cannot stand zippers on the sleeves/cuffs of these jackets. For me, they're noisy, distracting, and sometimes interfere with my guitar playing. It is for some reason extremely to find a moto jacket with snap cuffs. One day, I managed to find a specific biker jacket that immediately caught my eye for it's very discreet and simple yet unique design that also featured a snap cuff closure which is practically unheard of.

Designed be Hedi Slimane during his time Saint Laurent, it was released in either the SS15 or FW15 collection. This particular jacket is not very popular I believe when compared to the other designs released, which is why I've had a string of bad luck trying to find any listings of this jacket in my size because it's so rare and not popular. If anyone can find me a listing for this jacket in a size 46 OR help me find a moto jacket that features snap cuffs similar to this one, I'll be eternally greatful. Additional information on the jacket's name is "373007 Y5HQ01 1000". A women's version that is slightly more cropped yet is identical in every aspect would be something I would wear as well since it's practically unisex. I'm interested in the black version only. What bugs me is that this particular design was made multiple times throughout Hedi's time in Saint Laurent. He made a denim version, a white version and a 1 of 1 camel colored version, yet, barely any information of this jackets existence is very scarce for some reason. I tried reverse image searching but only came up with pins from pinterest and already sold versions of it, which is infuriating. Thanks for reading, hopefully someone can find me a replacement jacket that's similar to this since finding this specific one seem unlikely at this point.
10209-200316-0004_1.jpg

Last edited:

MicoGriffith

Reaction score
Superb! I'll definitely consider buying this from you at some point in the future if it's for sale, because as of now since the pandemic, it wouldn't be financially wise for me to spend a ton of cash right now. If this is still available for when I return (which probably won't be for a while), I'll be sure to message you!

The Grapist

Reaction score
Superb! I'll definitely consider buying this from you at some point in the future if it's for sale, because as of now since the pandemic, it wouldn't be financially wise for me to spend a ton of cash right now. If this is still available for when I return (which probably won't be for a while), I'll be sure to message you!
It’s for sale. I was going to list it but then I stumbled upon your post. Let me know when you were thinking of picking it up and maybe I can put off posting it for a while.

MicoGriffith

Reaction score
I wasn't expecting someone to actually come forward with something I thought was extremely rare, I was thinking I would be suggested different alternatives that were cheaper in comparison, and from my own curiosity, why it wasn't common to find. I should've phrased it better and this was a definite bad on my part. However since yesterday, one of my friends is in big need of help which will set me back funding-wise even more, so I'm gonna implore The Grapist to just list the jacket online since I'm not going to be able to afford for a super long time since things are really going downhill atm.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads