• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trip To Ontario Mills Outlet Mall With PSAs/Marshalls is Hot

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I took the day off work and went to Ontario Mills Malls. Some of you Californians like it when I post these, so maybe pay me back with some PSAs from CA stores and malls!

Marshalls
This is the best Marshalls visit ever. There was a lot more, but I can't remember everything.
Modern Amusement Polos-$20
MA- Checkered Dress Shirts-$30 originally 180-200. These had wierd colors but were an amazing deal.
MA- Shorts$30, I got the last one from sizes 30-35, but they may have or get more.
MA- Shirts $14.99. They are a good price, but they are poor quality imo.
Theory T-Shirts and long sleeve shirts- 19.99+
Ralph Lauren-Chambray Shirts, white jeans, some Polo Golf blazers that were reduced to $79.99 from SRP of $600.
Ben Sherman Shirts- a couple were on clearance for $15

Solstice Sunglass Outlet-
Modern Amusement- Sunglasses $29.99 originally 200+
They had other good prices on Armani and Marc Jacobs sunglasses

Fossil Outlet- Refurbished Armani Automatic watch $99.99 originally $500!! I got the last one, but they had some more priced around the same price. Always ask the clerks if they anymore of the style you want they keep 3 or 4 big boxes full of watches out of sight.

Nordstrom Rack- Not that much on deep sale, but they had some Loomstate, a little Rag and Bone, Ben Sherman,... at the usual %50 off.
They also had a bunch of Allen Edmonds shoes, but they were not deeply discounted.

Off Saks-
Theory Coats for about 1/4 the price.
Converse by JV shoes for about 1/2 price.
They also had a couple of ugly CK Collection loafers for $80 with %40 sale. They were originally priced 500+, but they are very ugly.

Polo Factory Store-
Nothing great.

Converse Store-
Had some summery JP for $40 on the clearance rack.

Clarks-
They don't carry Desert Boots anymore, but they have some nice Made in England belts for $10.

There you go! Please don't forget to post PSAs for me!

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good looking out. Only problem is getting out to Ontario is a *****!

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
Holy crap that's awesome. The marshall's by me has like American Eagle and stuff.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
By best meaning modern amusement?

You really love to shop.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
By best meaning modern amusement?

You really love to shop.

In California, our Marshalls, Ross, and TJ Maxx are crap. This is the first time I have seen MA or Theory in any discount store so it was the best visit for me.
I do like to shop, but I enjoy the experience more than buying things. I went with my longtime girlfriend. While we spent 5 hours there we only bought 4 things. I bought a watch and a pair of shorts. She got a Theory Summer Dress and a pair of shoelaces. We enjoy searching through the clearance racks, walking around the mall, and talking. We also had a nice dinner and played some kids games at D&B. We spent maybe $200 the whole day including the $100 watch. Imo I find this more fun(and much cheaper) than waking up at 9 in the morning waiting for gilt.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I dunno, sifting through racks and piles of garbage with my gf is not my idea of fun.

I'd rather take a nice scenic drive down pch to laguna and waste a couple of hours at a cafe drinking espresso and eating pastries with her while smoking a cigar but that's just me.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We took a nice scenic drive from the High Dessert
laugh.gif

When we went to South Coast Plaza a couple months ago, we wasted maybe two hours in a small cafe. Most of things we do involve walking around, Malls are probably the best place for that.

Originally Posted by jet
I dunno, sifting through racks and piles of garbage with my gf is not my idea of fun.

I'd rather take a nice scenic drive down pch to laguna and waste a couple of hours at a cafe drinking espresso and eating pastries with her while smoking a cigar but that's just me.

mistewacko

Reaction score
Originally Posted by deveandepot1
We took a nice scenic drive from the High Dessert
laugh.gif

When we went to South Coast Plaza a couple months ago, we wasted maybe two hours in a small cafe. Most of things we do involve walking around, Malls are probably the best place for that.

Was that small cafe Antonelli's? Its like a meeting place for expats.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe it was. Everyone was nice and well dressed.
The one thing I can't forget about the cafe is the smell.
It reminded me of visiting cafes in Europe.

Originally Posted by mistewacko
Was that small cafe Antonelli's? Its like a meeting place for expats.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet

you are like the older brother i never had or something

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads