• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Too Much Going On.....

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Those boots are nice
smile.gif

RIDER

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, have made first post on new blog (http://italianleathergoods.wordpress.com/)
but I cannot seem to upload any pics....on either site. I will continue to get into that, but in the meantime you can see the offer, price list, etc.

Spoke with the factory numerous times today, and we have decided to simplify the price list (basically is $700-$725 for shoes and $725-$750 for boots) and for this offer we have agreed to take $100 off every order and, most interestingly, are going to combine the new lasted shoe tree program into this offer! Free lasted shoe trees with each order ($95 will be the retail outside of SC orders) and Saphir choe care products will be in the box! I think it sounds very interesting, as all the initial orders we hope to take with this will be specials. There will be no make-up charge with any of the orders placed with me by July 15th.

Now, if I could only manage some pictures.....

Here are a few more shots of samples delivered....

68bxe7d.jpg
[/IMG]
4letf1y.jpg
[/IMG]
6cpjcoy.jpg
[/IMG]
5zf4aj9.jpg

6crpf6c.jpg
[/IMG]
4p4v976.jpg
[/IMG]
4m1d7ns.jpg
[/IMG]

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This sounds very interesting. Can you explain a bit more? We can basically order any color SC (what are the exact options?) and any style (which ones?) in our size? Are they made on specific lasts? How do we figure out our size? Thanks!

RIDER

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please tell me that boot is available in 8-8.5
Yes...everything is made to order....whatever size you need!

This sounds very interesting. Can you explain a bit more? We can basically order any color SC (what are the exact options?) and any style (which ones?) in our size? Are they made on specific lasts? How do we figure out our size? Thanks!
Yes...any color I have on-hand. The blog lists all available colors. Any pattern in my archives...any style we can do, really. We have a large variety of lasts...if you have not worn our shoes before, the process usually is:

you send me some ideas about what you would like
I send some pic files back and we decide a little bit more what you would order
You tell me about your size/fit issues
I send some try-on shoes after the deposit is made and you call me and we discuss.
I place order, we wait 3-4 months and then we deliver the shoes.

That's kind of the condensed version...let me know via email what specific questions I can answer for you.

Thanks!

RIDER

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brand new wingtip pattern! Yes, 46 last - it looks good, I think...a little different for us w/o the perfed quarters.

The chukka looks much better in person....had a hard time picturing that for some reason. Mahagoni with gold cream shows off the brown tone of the leather that I don't think showes in the pics.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The last one, either as a plain toe or an Oxford would be my choice. I'd like a pair of boots first of all, but something taller than the ankle boots shown before.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RIDER
Catch it!

I'm in. I just need to get a handle on lasts, colors and ,models.

Help.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads