• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

OliverGauffe

Reaction score
I don't get...why Katy Perry is famous. She's so average and plain looking, having to do crazy blue hair and over the top outfits to set her oh-so-forgettable face apart from the others.... I have no idea why but seeing her face in media makes me crazy... I mean...does she have talent? What is the deal? Does anyone think she has anything that merits celebrity status? She is not hot!!!

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'd toss one in her.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I don't get...why Katy Perry is famous. She's so average and plain looking, having to do crazy blue hair and over the top outfits to set her oh-so-forgettable face apart from the others.... I have no idea why but seeing her face in media makes me crazy... I mean...does she have talent? What is the deal? Does anyone think she has anything that merits celebrity status? She is not hot!!!

His singing live is also shocking..

She is prettyish nothing to shout about..

She is also a bit of a whore which is a always a plus.

Last edited:

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
She is pretty and has awesome ****. She writes catchy songs too, do you have all of those things? I think not, little man.

Last edited:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't find her particularly attractive (not my type I guess...would probably swipe left on tinder if all she had was a head shot), but she does have some pretty awesome boobage and I would happily hit dat.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I agree that Katy Perry is about a 7, nothing special beyond her boobs, with a so-so singing voice.

But honestly, I don't see how that makes her different from just about any female pop star.

Right now, someone named Iggy Azalea occupies the #1 spot on Billboard:

And Ariana Grande is #2:

And I bet Katy Perry can sing either of them under the table.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Right now, someone named Iggy Azalea occupies the #1 spot on Billboard:

And I bet Katy Perry can sing either of them under the table.

Pop music is all about advertising and branding, any idiot can be a mayor pop act, as long as you have a big enough team behind you.

Iggy Azalea's ass makes up for a completely lack of talent and ****.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads