• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

hang tough, Rambo

ok, so my wife and kids are visiting my mother in law. In case any of you didn't know this, I hate my mother in law. the whole thing is costing me a lot of money, and I am not getting any enjoyment out of it, and nobody is going to thank me for paying for it. and my wife is stressed out, because of my mother in law, and that isn't doing me any good. ****.

A good thing about it...

You're without the wife and the kids...

Enjoy the time off..

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ok, so my wife and kids are visiting my mother in law. In case any of you didn't know this, I hate my mother in law. the whole thing is costing me a lot of money, and I am not getting any enjoyment out of it, and nobody is going to thank me for paying for it. and my wife is stressed out, because of my mother in law, and that isn't doing me any good. ****.

ugh. thats terrible. sucks when you put out so much and get nothing back, not even a thank you. sorry globe.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Craving food from this great pub. I might go for dinner, even though I am broke. They also have $2 pints which is really tempting.

Bet conne spends what money he "has" on booze, not food tonight.

Last edited:

Mandrake9072

Reaction score
Body is absolutely beat so took it easy with lifting today and decided to do the yoga class afterwards. Class fills up real quick and finally this ***** decides to come in 10 minutes late and of all the places to set her mats down, she decided to do so right in front of me. :fu:

Last edited:

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everyone posting on fb about how sick kanyes new album is when its absolutely ****.

originalhype

Reaction score
how companies are charging more for selvage jeans than wash jeans. Selvage is raw and untouch which should cost less.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
So I had plans to go to Tallahassee to bro it up brostyle with FLMM on his birthday next month. Already bought the tickets, had everything planned, etc etc. Then, my boss tells me they scheduled our second wine dinner for the exact night of FLMM's party. As the wine director, I definitely can't miss a wine dinner. So now I can't ******* go.
:fu: :fu: :fu:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So I had plans to go to Tallahassee to bro it up brostyle with FLMM on his birthday next month. Already bought the tickets, had everything planned, etc etc. Then, my boss tells me they scheduled our second wine dinner for the exact night of FLMM's party. As the wine director, I definitely can't miss a wine dinner. So now I can't ******* go.

if you do not go to FL, i will personally fly to your wine dinner and punch you in the penis hole.

here is an idea for the dinner - RESCHEDULE

now go have fun with your boys

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Schedule a makeup for a when gsu is away.

So I haven't heard feom the girl. I'm more annoyed than pissed and mainly because I had to borrow a vase from my roommate without telling her. Ah well

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score

if you do not go to FL, i will personally fly to your wine dinner and punch you in the penis hole.

here is an idea for the dinner - RESCHEDULE

now go have fun with your boys

Schedule a makeup for a when gsu is away.

I tried rescheduling, and 10 people had already made reservations for it b/c the first one was such a success. It's awesome that people are stoked to be a part of my work, but they can't reschedule after ten people reserved I guess. ******* blows.
Did the boss forget your vacay days?

Well I have two bosses. An executive chef, who did know about my vacay days, and a GM who scheduled the wine dinner without asking anyone if that was cool.

I'm pretty pissed off. But I'll be down to bro it up with FLMM and MrG in January.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I'm pretty pissed off. But I'll be down to bro it up with FLMM and MrG in January.

God damn it. What the **** is the matter with you?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I tried rescheduling, ...blah blah blah....I'm pretty pissed off. But I'll be down to bro it up with FLMM and MrG in January.

dont say i didnt warn you when you get punched in the penis.

God damn it. What the **** is the matter with you?

iknowrite!!

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Uh....I thought IS ******* left already.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads