• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Articles should include more pictures than they do. For instance, I subscribe to a newsletter and it was mentioning the launch of a new ship to help build offshore wind farms that was absolutely massive. Who doesn't want to see an absolutely large ship? Well I click into the article and no picture but it does give me dimensions which are meaningless to me. Give me the pictures!
They probably don’t want any pics of the ship out there because it’s secretly a ballistic missile platform. Or the Space Battleship Yamato prototype.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hate getting old. Slept on my shoulder the wrong way and its been hurting all day. :(

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate getting old. Slept on my shoulder the wrong way and its been hurting all day. :(
Unknown.jpeg

cross22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every year around this time I am reminded that the SALT deduction is capped at $10,000 and I get very, very angry. Republicans never met a tax that they didn't want to cut, so it was not about preserving government revenue. It was about giving high-tax blue states (and cities in my case) a big middle finger.
Yeah fu(k those guys. It'll expire in two years, they better not find a way to renew it or make it permanent.

ETA: Well technically it expires in 3 years.

Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Our office pantry has a Starburst dispenser. Today I found that someone dispensed all the Starburst, individually picked out all the yellow Starbursts, and left them in a cup on the counter. The person then absconded with all the rest of the Starbursts.

I think it’s funny and appreciate the effort. But I do wonder what kind of brilliant work we could have gotten out of this person if they spent as much energy on their work as they do at being an assshole

WestLinn

Reaction score
The most dangerous thing in a house is the bed. You go to sleep feeling fine and wake up injured. I won’t be surprised if some morning I wake up having torn my ACL somehow.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Didn't @Omega Male post a picture of a t-shirt that said "My Favorite Childhood Memory is My Back Not Hurting"?

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good morning, gentlemen, have you ever wondered what it looks like when a snake takes a dookie?

q6whsi5mqhtc1.jpeg

brokencycle

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads