• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
one of your cream filled devil dogs no doubt.

it's like an eclair
inlove.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Indeed. And participated! No hangover so that was nice. But I did take a monstrous dump when I got up.

Well, Thank You For Sharing!

Since we're in a sharing mood, a night of uninterrupted sleep is pretty rare for me. We have two old dogs, and one always needs a drink of water or to get outside, no matter what the hour.

Last night, however, was different. I was dead tired, so I went to bed at 9.

11 p.m. I wake up to the foulest stench in recent memory: one of the cats used the box and stunk it to high heaven. I get up, clean out the box - had just cleaned it two hours prior - put the befouled cat dirt in the garage, and try to go back to sleep. Still stinks like hell. I find some air freshener, spray liberally, eventually I make it back to the land of sweet slumber.

midnight: slightly-larger dog is scratching and thumping around in his crate. I let him outside, warm up a wet paper towel, and take care of certain hygeinic issues before putting him back in his crate.

1 a.m.: slightly-smaller dog is thirsty and starts yipping to be let down off the bed. faaaaack.

5:30 a.m.: slightly-larger dog is scratching and thumping around the crate again. I figure it's time to get up and bathe the pooch, so I bathe him. This, BTW, is not the earliest he's had a bath.

smath

Reaction score
Someone stole my ipod touch at our new year's eve party. I miss it a lot. Also, I got assigned to teach the Monday-7:30 section of college algebra this semester.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
Well, Thank You For Sharing!

Since we're in a sharing mood, a night of uninterrupted sleep is pretty rare for me. We have two old dogs, and one always needs a drink of water or to get outside, no matter what the hour.

Last night, however, was different. I was dead tired, so I went to bed at 9.

11 p.m. I wake up to the foulest stench in recent memory: one of the cats used the box and stunk it to high heaven. I get up, clean out the box - had just cleaned it two hours prior - put the befouled cat dirt in the garage, and try to go back to sleep. Still stinks like hell. I find some air freshener, spray liberally, eventually I make it back to the land of sweet slumber.

midnight: slightly-larger dog is scratching and thumping around in his crate. I let him outside, warm up a wet paper towel, and take care of certain hygeinic issues before putting him back in his crate.

1 a.m.: slightly-smaller dog is thirsty and starts yipping to be let down off the bed. faaaaack.

5:30 a.m.: slightly-larger dog is scratching and thumping around the crate again. I figure it's time to get up and bathe the pooch, so I bathe him. This, BTW, is not the earliest he's had a bath.

Don't you own a wife?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah really, i don't know which is gayer, having cats or taking responsibility for stuff at home.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by smath
Someone stole my ipod touch at our new year's eve party. I miss it a lot. Also, I got assigned to teach the Monday-7:30 section of college algebra this semester.
That happened to me in 2006 or 2007.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bhowie
Don't you own a wife?

Yes, but she sleeps like the dead. On the down side it means that waking her up is a major chore, but it also means that sometimes she wakes up a bit sticky, wearing a cheerleader outfit and a very puzzled expression.

yeah really, i don't know which is gayer, having cats or taking responsibility for stuff at home.

Remind me not to tell you of my long flowing locks of hair then.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score

[internet tough guy act]
I have 3 cats so stfu big guy. That's right; if you were here right now, I'd slap the RO beanie off your head, you big ***** cat!
angry.gif
[/internet tough guy act]

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
[internet tough guy act]
I have 3 cats so stfu big guy. That's right; if you were here right now, I'd slap the RO beanie off your head, you big ***** cat!
angry.gif
[/internet tough guy act]

ech, two cats is still borderline hetero. Three cats and you're wearing a feather boa and stripper heels, big boi.

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im annoyed with myself....

lately ive been playing a political chessgame with several business partners to sidetrack 2 players, its been demanding but in the end its checkmate for them.. What I should be doing is to make it an impersonal checkmate, but my gut is asking me to tell them face to face its checkmate because we did have good times some time ago. Problem is, I might be the honorable man to do that, but they allready have shown that they're not that honorable in the first place.....(and it might have some extra consequences for me)

fack, why do i think this way
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads