• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
dude, here it's only 2:30. At least the left-coasters (like iammatt) get to sleep in. For them it's lunchtime.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know how, but I think I sprained my neck while I was sleeping. It's ******* killing me, on top of a terrible headache. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whats pissing me off is that none of you dirty slut whores are replying to my Project Management thread.

Hell, you arent even reading it.

K

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
I don't know how, but I think I sprained my neck while I was sleeping. It's ******* killing me, on top of a terrible headache. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Its from the weight of a Conne & Kwilk Wednesday night ball sack combo resting on your forehead

K

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VKK3450
Its from the weight of a Conne & Kwilk Wednesday night ball sack combo resting on your forehead

K

It was displeasing the first time. And it never happened again.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
It was displeasing the first time. And it never happened again.

Thats not what Kwilk and Conne have been saying in the other thread!

K

topcatny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
F&CK! I got laid off today, again. I've had some ****** luck in the last 2 years.

So my boss calls me in today and tells me because there are no deals close to being closed they are going to have to let me go. This comes less than 2 weeks after we had a discussion that my job was safe but they were going to have to eliminate my draw, which was part of my agreement when they hired me. I've been in the job 6 months selling a product that has a minimum sales cycle of 6 months and most deals take 1 yr to up to 2 yrs to close. The sales pipeline was 2 deals when I started and there are now 6 deals in the pipeline and I had 3 more that I was close to beginning a sales cycle on. I am not sure what he expected. My training was 30-45 days until the felt comfortable with me calling any accounts. So in reality I have had 4 1/2 - 5 months to accomplish anything.

I hated the job and the situation and I was looking to leave based on everything that has transpired but I'll be damned if I wasn't doing 200% better than the guy that was there before me in 1/3 of the time.

Anyone want to support an out of work apparel executive? I've got a family to support and I am running out of savings to supplement any unemployment and off the books construction jobs I can find.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that topcat
frown.gif
I hope things turn around for you soon. All the best,

EL

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by topcatny
F&CK! I got laid off today, again. I've had some ****** luck in the last 2 years.

So my boss calls me in today and tells me because there are no deals close to being closed they are going to have to let me go. This comes less than 2 weeks after we had a discussion that my job was safe but they were going to have to eliminate my draw, which was part of my agreement when they hired me. I've been in the job 6 months selling a product that has a minimum sales cycle of 6 months and most deals take 1 yr to up to 2 yrs to close. The sales pipeline was 2 deals when I started and there are now 6 deals in the pipeline and I had 3 more that I was close to beginning a sales cycle on. I am not sure what he expected. My training was 30-45 days until the felt comfortable with me calling any accounts. So in reality I have had 4 1/2 - 5 months to accomplish anything.

I hated the job and the situation and I was looking to leave based on everything that has transpired but I'll be damned if I wasn't doing 200% better than the guy that was there before me in 1/3 of the time.

Anyone want to support an out of work apparel executive? I've got a family to support and I am running out of savings to supplement any unemployment and off the books construction jobs I can find.

WTF. Your luck is way overdue to change. Hope you find something better soon. BTW, thanks for the lol on the signature, I must have missed whatever thread that's from.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

**** man, that pisses me off just reading about it. I hope you get back on track the soonest. And that family to support thing- your avatar makes it really tough for me to think about your predicament.

Pink22m

Reaction score
My female friends - I resent that they can easily get attention from guys, whereas the opposite isn't true - guys need to try much harder. It really sucks.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Feel for you brother.
Although it sounds like they were a bunch of pricks anyway.

Things will turn for you; you've just got to keep positive energy flowing.

topcatny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
Sorry to hear that topcat
frown.gif
I hope things turn around for you soon. All the best,

EL

Thanks.

Originally Posted by j
WTF. Your luck is way overdue to change. Hope you find something better soon.

BTW, thanks for the lol on the signature, I must have missed whatever thread that's from.

I keep saying I am overdue for some good luck. Hopefully, the Gods agree.

In the land of tons of memorable quotes I found globe's particularly amusing.

Originally Posted by acidicboy
**** man, that pisses me off just reading about it. I hope you get back on track the soonest. And that family to support thing- your avatar makes it really tough for me to think about your predicament.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Feel for you brother.
Although it sounds like they were a bunch of pricks anyway.

Things will turn for you; you've just got to keep positive energy flowing.

It's funny for a group of people that for the most part I liked, there were a lot of questionable things they were doing regarding my pay structure, bonus structure, expectations etc.

It's funny I am very happy to be out of there and I can feel a great deal of stress has been lifted off of me. Unfortunately, it has been replaced by a new stress. I am hoping I come a cross a great opportunity soon so I am not forced to take the first job that comes along.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads