• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
You can use the Conneman's facilities ANY TIME!

*Slaps forehead thinking "What a douche."*

*cries himself to sleep*
crackup[1].gif
crackup[1].gif
Again?

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not even going to bother looking in the "Post our photography" thread anymore, because bitches don't know how to resize.

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wildfires.

My office is filled with a smoky odor and the view from my window is a reddish haze.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Jealous girls who feel the need to ruin their friends' and my night by taking over a conversation and arguing incessantly about everything. Just go home to your Haagen Dazs, why are you even out on Friday night? Oh right, because you have a car and they don't. You didn't have to tag along to my suggested location only to dominate the conversation to where your friends were even becoming uncomfortable with you. They would have been fine without you. And just in the extreme off chance the very girl is reading this, yes, once again, Top Gun is a gay movie (NTTATWWT), I'm right and you are wrong. P.s. when they ask for your ID do not complain to them or to me. We ordered alcohol and I don't want the place shut down because they didn't see your ID. Get your ass off the bench and go show it and shut your cake hole. Thanks very much. Alternatively, you could leave, and again, head home to some delicious ice cream and your Friends DVD box set.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and "hot" chick at the bar at the end of the night last night, when I was closing out, who I was being friendly and chatting to? When you started being bitchy to me for some reason and the bartender was serving you one last drink, and then you turned around and beefed it on the table behind you.... actually i was only pissed for about 1 second then you made my night. And the bartender told me she only served you that last one hoping it would finish you off.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I rode my bike all the way to the downtown post office, and, damn, it's Columbus Day.

borderline

Reaction score
Neighbor's barking dogs. He works nights, so they bark all night long while he's gone. Not every night, but often enough. Should I deal with him or go straight to the City with complaints?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by borderline
Neighbor's barking dogs. He works nights, so they bark all night long while he's gone. Not every night, but often enough. Should I deal with him or go straight to the City with complaints?

Him.

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I awoke this morning with what looked to be some razor burn on my cheek and neck. Upon closer inspection it appears that I am having an outbreak of the Herpes Gladiatorium (wrestling or mat herpes) that I contracted in high school. ****.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RedLantern
I awoke this morning with what looked to be some razor burn on my cheek and neck. Upon closer inspection it appears that I am having an outbreak of the Herpes Gladiatorium (wrestling or mat herpes) that I contracted in high school. ****.

Huh, so you got herpes rolling around on matts in tights groping other men?

K

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VKK3450
Huh, so you got herpes rolling around on matts in tights groping other men?

K

"Billy, do you like gladiator movies?"

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members