• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Linca is the coolest gay.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just finished watching Prometheus. Reminded me how some people shouldn't be allowed to enter a movie theatre. Nothing worse than those ******* speds who have to try and get a comment in whenever they deem necessary (before, after, during the movie) and just end up falling shorter than their already short penises. Or the people who dig to the bottom of the bag for popcorn or those who feel obligated to chit chat with who ever they came to see the movie with (usually having a discussion about a scene that just happened) HELLO! you have your whole pathetic life ahead of you to discuss a scene.. wait until after the ******* movie.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just went to KFC. Asked the guy for some extra wipes and he said he'd put them in the bag. Didn't put even a single one in.
Not a big issue, but the fall out is annoying; greasy steering wheel, gear leaver, radio buttons. And the most annoying this is that you can't complain about not getting a free wipe that costs less than a penny without sounding like a massive penis.
who the hell eats greasy chicken while they drive??

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@ edina - really sorry about your friend man. thats really rough. :(

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Waratahs are the third most successful franchise in Australian Super Rugby, behind only the Brumbies (what the heck kind of name is that, btw?) and the Reds. In addition, their first kit (the one with the vivid blue shirts) is the very best in all of Australian Super Rugby. The true masochist is the one who doesn't cheer for the Tahs. That is my considered opinion, at any rate. :)

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The Waratahs are the third most successful franchise in Australian Super Rugby, behind only the Brumbies (what the heck kind of name is that, btw?) and the Reds. In addition, their first kit (the one with the vivid blue shirts) is the very best in all of Australian Super Rugby. The true masochist is the one who doesn't cheer for the Tahs. That is my considered opinion, at any rate. :)

Your perception is some what lacking in reality here, the Tahas are the great pretenders in Super Rugby. The Brumbies, a wild horse lauded by Australian Bush poets who have WON the Super Rugby comp twice as opposed to the the Tahs have never won it..

In fashion terms the Brumbies jumpers are far superior to the jumpers worn by those perpetual losers the Tahs.:nodding:

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tigers 28 V Roosters 42 :foo: What a way to end the weekend.

doughboysc

Reaction score
People talking about 12/21/2012 end of days crap.

Plus getting an unexpected message on The Weather Chanel on Twitter saying Temporarily Unavailable.
Please try again later.
WTH?

We apologize for the inconvenience my arse! :censored:

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

People talking about 12/21/2012 end of days crap.
Plus getting an unexpected message on The Weather Chanel on Twitter saying Temporarily Unavailable.
Please try again later.
WTH?
We apologize for the inconvenience my arse! :censored:

That's all right..

I'm on holidays that day..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads