• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm still trying to get the details, but I found out today that they think my godson might be autistic, and he may have hearing damage.
sorry to hear this. I wish him and his parents the very best.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I know this is cliche, but she has done a lot of living. The sad part is that she is only 65. But this is the hand we've been dealt, so we'll have to deal with it. It's just hard at times.

my paternal grandmother's in her mid 90s and is quite healthy for her age. but she really didn't do much "living" if you can call it that, for the past 20 years, and as long as I can remember she's been harping about how difficult her life is and she's about to die soon. really hard to get close to her and all because of her negativity and all her attention-seeking acts has brought nothing but friction between family members ... so consider yourself lucky your grandmother's a peach, mike.

KurtS90

Reaction score
I seek a job in legoland as a receptionist... I promise the only thing you will complain about is no hot receptionist to bang, unless your into young bears?

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's nearly summer and it's hailing. We've had like 3 warm days this year. What is this?

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I seek a job in legoland as a receptionist... I promise the only thing you will complain about is no hot receptionist to bang, unless your into young bears?

There's no shortage of cute receptionists in Scandinavia, only problem is that they have the combined intelligence of wet cardboard.

It's nearly summer and it's hailing. We've had like 3 warm days this year. What is this?

The Danish summer, it was 8c here yesterday. :freeze:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can't get this cough to go away and it's bugging the crap out of me.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

There about $5.xx. I know for breakfast she get some type of sandwich and after work she will get a toasted Croissant. Then if she's still hungry around 8:00 she will get another cappuccino. Then sometimes she will buy something for the dog...

It both pisses me of and I don't get it all at once, but on the way to the train in the morning there is an amazing cafe with great coffee, homemade pastries and muffins yet so many people still go in and get **** from dunkin donuts two doors down. What is going through their scummy minds? Every time I go into a place like dunkin donuts I can't help but get depressed.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That stinks. The ONLY advantage big chain places have over the small homemade places (imho) is that you can look up the nutritional info for the menu usually.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

That stinks. The ONLY advantage big chain places have over the small homemade places (imho) is that you can look up the nutritional info for the menu usually.

Come on, they are ******* muffins and ****. Why do you need to? They are calorie bombs. Plus, that is not the reason these assholes are going here. Especially since most of them are fat pieces of ****, or old people pissed off at the hip gentrifiers place that is in reality eons above a ******* dunkin donuts. **** them and their double chins.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
******* flat tire this morning really threw things off for me.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

thats a rough piece of news, sorry to hear that. and to the parents as well, thats must be a tough road ahead. best wishes to you all.

I Wish the parents all the best for the future..

sorry to hear this. I wish him and his parents the very best.

Thanks, guys. It's made worse by the fact that I really don't know if his parents can handle it. He's my cousin's kid, and, well, I'll just say that there are going to be a lot of challenges I don't know if they'll manage well. I'd like to think that, if God forbid we found somethiThis isn't to say they're not good parents, but, if it turns out he really does have these types of issues, I'm worried they won't have the means, emotionally, financially, and otherwise, to manage it well enough to give him the best possible shot.

Plus, this has sent MrsG into a mini freakout about our own son, who is perfectly normal, even advanced in some ways. He just had his 18-month checkup, and the doctor specifically said, "given where he is in terms of development, there's no need to worry about autism." Our godson is four, and they're just finding out that he may have an issue, so now I'm dealing with the, "what if the same thing happens with [LowerCaseG]." The thing is, there's absolutely zero reason to be concerned, and I think she realizes that, but that isn't always enough to make a parent feel better.

Ugh. It sucks so bad. Little kids shouldn't have to get sick.

In the States, hail is most common in the warmer months, is it not the same over there?

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thanks, guys. It's made worse by the fact that I really don't know if his parents can handle it. He's my cousin's kid, and, well, I'll just say that there are going to be a lot of challenges I don't know if they'll manage well. This isn't to say they're not good parents, but, if it turns out he really does have these types of issues, I'm worried they won't have the means, emotionally, financially, and otherwise, to manage it well enough to give him the best possible shot.
Plus, this has sent MrsG into a mini freakout about our own son, who is perfectly normal, even advanced in some ways. He just had his 18-month checkup, and the doctor specifically said, "given where he is in terms of development, there's no need to worry about autism." Our godson is four, and they're just finding out that he may have an issue, so now I'm dealing with the, "what if the same thing happens with [LowerCaseG]." The thing is, there's absolutely zero reason to be concerned, and I think she realizes that, but that isn't always enough to make a parent feel better.
Ugh. It sucks so bad. Little kids shouldn't have to get sick.

wow, thats is a really crappy situation. sorry MrG, that really sucks. :(

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads