• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Haha! I should say too that this is the thread that introduced me to the word "Waratahs." (Maybe it was the Happy thread.) I had to google it, but now it is one of my favorite words. I haven't found an occasion to use it IRL yet, other than wandering around my condo saying "Waratahs." Which syllable does the accent fall on?

ˌwɒrəˈtɑ

Be careful though because it's a euphemism for "one who masturbates compulsively".

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

horrible bosses

the movie, or your employer?

******* quail. Actually, stupid wife who wanted to raise these ******* quail, which got out of their coop last night and scattered across the yard. Not sure who left the door open but four dead so far, the rest missing.
Also quail eggs. What a moronic waste of time and energy. Thick shells, a rubbery membrane, and inside is 1/3 of a chicken egg. why bother.

t bird, you do not cease to amaze me.

The internet is populated by ******* weirdos.

indeed it is.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Haha! I should say too that this is the thread that introduced me to the word "Waratahs." (Maybe it was the Happy thread.) I had to google it, but now it is one of my favorite words. I haven't found an occasion to use it IRL yet, other than wandering around my condo saying "Waratahs." Which syllable does the accent fall on?

Wa-ra- tahs- emphaise the tahs with lamentation and rending of season ticket or hair shirt for that matter.........

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I had to give up my computer because my cousin wants it. That's one example.

Uh-oh, what happens if your cousin wants your television?

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

KurtS90

Reaction score
I am a supporter of scuicide. But only if the person is absolutely sure and has tried everything. Then by all means go to the nearest hospital and blow your brains out in the bathroom... At least no love one will find your body or some stranger not prepared for it at the local store. With the hospital good chance they seen worse and is less traumatizing and can just wheel you to the morg. :nodding:

Sir Humphrey Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got to go to work today, that doesn't bother me but its a warehouse, I have to walk about 20 miles a day and it is normally about 10 or 15 degrees hotter inside than it is outside and its sunny. Going to sweat so bad.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've been fighting this stupid bird who keeps trying to build nests in my dryer vents. I made a point to pull out the nest a few weeks ago so I wouldn't have to disturb eggs. Bastard rebuilt it, and when I pulled it out this time, *splat* eggs. Now I feel bad, even though it's entirely the stupid bird's fault.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i woke up way too late today.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance