• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It's so weird, Ed. I have a friend who posted the Amendment 1 thing verbatim, but it doesn't say you're his friend. How did you manage to see it? :confused:

He was SF FB friend number 2-5, can't remember which. :(
I can honestly say that this is the worst day of my entire existence.

What happened

Last edited:

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

In Baltimore, they don't carry syndicated reruns of Til' Death with Brad Garrett, syndicated shows like Cash Cab. In the past, then-ABC/Group W (now CBS O&O) WJZ 13 refused to carry Dark Shadows at first (same story for my ABC affiliate for first two years and unfortunately owned by Baltimore-based Sinclair Broadcast Group), and then NBC (now ABC) WMAR 2 passed on the late Johnny Carson in the 1980s and ended up on an Indie. Plus their NBC station WBAL 11 doesn't carry Kathie Lee & Hoda's hour of Today every morning, they do carry it around 2:05am I think. Unfortunately WBAL is owned by Hearst (same owners of my local NBC station WYFF 4). WBAL is home of Stan Stovall. Also Baltimore TV help launched the careers of Oprah, Sue Simmons (soon to leave NBC's NYC O&O WNBC 4 after 32 years), Ron Canada (who became a character actor), and the late Jim McKay.
I hope Greenville, SC doesn't become sister city to Baltimore, instead be with Washington, DC baby. For Atlanta, GA I hope they won't become sister cities with Washington, DC, instead go for Baltimore! IMHO.

At what time, and on what channel, would I find Wapner on the TV in Baltimore?

He was SF FB friend number 2-5, can't remember which. :(

You know what you did...

doughboysc

Reaction score
2 (ABC), 11 (NBC), 13 (CBS), 24 (MNT), 45 (FOX), and 54 (CW) are the commercial stations in Baltimore. Also WJZ-TV refused to air American Bandstand starring the late Dick Clark. Instead Buddy Deane, a local dance show that refused to bring black dancers (see the loosely based play and movie Hairspray for example). Also on a positive thing, it was the setting of my favorite movies despite bad reviews with Ice Cube, Tracy Morgan, and Katt Williams First Sunday (2008).

Also, North Carolina should be called The Homophobia State since they ban gay marriage last night. Shame on you NC!

Last edited:

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

2 (ABC), 11 (NBC), 13 (CBS), 24 (MNT), 45 (FOX), and 54 (CW) are the commercial stations in Baltimore. Also WJZ-TV refused to air American Bandstand starring the late Dick Clark. Instead Buddy Deane, a local dance show that refused to bring black dancers (see the loosely based play and movie Hairspray for example). Also on a positive thing, it was the setting of my favorite movies despite bad reviews with Ice Cube, Tracy Morgan, and Katt Williams First Sunday (2008).
Also, North Carolina should be called The Homophobia State since they ban gay marriage last night. Shame on you NC!

I just threw a box of toothpicks on the floor. How many are there?

Also, please don't crap up this thread with politics. CE is the place for that.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

[SIZE=10pt][COLOR=000000]Baltimore has some audacious homeless. They're usually so ******* punch-worthy that you can't stop with just one.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

its not just just the homeless that are punch worthy :)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4AM is NOT a good bedtime.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nope, but it's a fine time to wake up.

this is me not agreeing. unless you got to bed at like 9. and even that is a stretch. i dont know how you do it. mad props.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spent four hours straight on the road, now running errands. Had greasy ass junkfood last night out of necessity. Not sure if I'm going to have time to stop off home before I start my ten hour shift.

cry.gif

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think it's safe to add time management to the list of things Liam O doesn't quite understand (together with women and academics of course).

Last edited:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Eh...its the pissing you off thread.

If you were a gay dough boy living in south carolina with a lover across the northern border, you might well be pissed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads