• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mbaum

Reaction score
Goddang it - So many excellent fits over the past three days: Breezy, Ghostface, PinkPantser, Vita, Tira, KG, KongG, Soqueriaterum and CD are so awesome that I don't dare posting anything here anymore ...Really enjoy all of them tremendously.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"What do you mean?? After making me take all of those ridiculous pictures of you in your new clothes for random people on the Internet and making me late for work you don't even want to post them??"

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dude. Closeups. Please. 

This. And x-post to challenge thread please!

"What do you mean?? After making me take all of those ridiculous pictures of you in your new clothes for random people on the Internet and making me late for work you don't even want to post them??"

Lol. No pics to your liking? Oh, post anyways. Willy Wonka.jpeg

mbaum

Reaction score
Ha - yes, that's what I mean. Fear not though, after a glass of wine ... or two, or three ... I know no shame anymore ...

Shoot, was in San Francisco yesterday and should have pinged you for even more ridiculous picture taking ...

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

LBM/Barena/Seawall/Epaulet/Attila

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sonofabitch

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Frank, I like that, and if you did something as simple as swap out the trousers for faded blue jeans that would be a great (and firmly SW&D) look

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'd say different color pants seemed like it might have been a positive, but overall great layering.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
The quality of this thread as of late makes me hesitant to post fits. I don't even bother thumbing stuff at this point.
Hello, wanted to crosspost from the challenge thread including another view
Junya W CDGH+ J Hashimoto
Damn fine. What's the bag?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads